The Moon Boutique Hotel
Champey Villa(Siem Reap)
Laysung Boutique(Siem Reap)
Po Residence(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree tuk tukmobile phonebread basketsmall hotelopen showerlocal phoneoffer freehuge bathroomlovely poolangkor watfree transportpub streetan oasisstayed for nightstown centreswimming pooldowntown siem reap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2015

It looks small from the outside but the rooms were modern,spacious and well furnished.I was pleased that the rooms were as big as advertised!high ceiling and tidy. I loved that our room had a view of the lovely pool which was very refreshing. From the day we arrived from the airport up until our last day we were well taken care off.We were glad that they allowed us to stay much longer before our flight.The complimentary tuktuk ride going in/out of the city is a plus.Breakfast was excellent,good wifi and a quiet place to relax.Overall we had a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2015

I just finished a four day stay at this great little hotel while visiting Siem Reap. This hotel is wonderful... they started out by picking me up at the hotel and they were waiting curb side with a sign when I my group arrived, and we were early too! It was a quick trip to the hotel, and our driver made a stop for us at the Boxing Arena so we could buy tickets to the kick boxing match happening that afternoon. We were earlier then check in, however the front desk staff was able to accommodate my group (4 of us) and get us checked in early... they were even able to get us connecting rooms!

Rooms are very comfortable with an amazing little shower. Spent one day by the pool which was very cute, quaint, quiet and inviting.

The hotel provides free "tuk tuk" service into town until 10:30 pm so it easy to find what you are looking for.

Breakfast was included in the meal and was a great way to start the day. Warm pastries really made it available. I tried dinner at the hotel one night and it was wonderful as well.

I spent 3 nights/4 days at this hotel and I don't have enough good things to say about it.... just so quiet and relaxing. There is a great pool area to retreat too, and a very small spa. The only thing I didn't like about the spa is that they can only have a limited amount of tickets up the mountain.

The main thing that made this trip great was the staff. They were so accommodating, friendly, professional and caring. I can't wait to see them all again. Sao at the front desk seems to do 4 different jobs!!! They will pick you up at any time on the Tuk Tuk. I was just there until the 10th and the people serving breakfast were so polite.

I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jarod M
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights whist visiting Angkor Wat. The hotel itself is situated a little outside of Siem Reap centre but the complimentary tuk tuk services more than makes up for the location. Rooms were clean and modern, breakfast was good. The staff made the stay - helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel even provided us with free transfers to the airport and a personal driver to the temples. I recommend this for any travellers. At £20 p/n for a twin room, you get a lot for your money.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Great place to recharge after fighting temple lines and aggressive tuk-tuk drivers. Rooms are big (as advertised in the professional photos), beds are comfortable, bathroom is modern. The pool is great for lounging; the gardens take you miles from the bustling downtown.

If I come back to Siem Reap, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I would recommend everybody this lovely hotel outside the city! The breakfast is great, the rooms are big and clean and the service is excellent! Thumbs up! The only recommendation is a swimming pool that contains cold water, after a day at the temple you like to refresh yourself. Thanks! And see you next time!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple