Okay 1 Villa
US$48
US$148
US$144
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop poolsister guesthousetuk tukpub streetphnom penhair contop floorroom was spacious and cleanper nightceiling fanbudget hotelfried riceangkor watguest housequiet areaincluded breakfastlaundry service
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I paid less per night for a rom than i do for a meal .For $18AUD we god a good size bed and room my daughter had a room with 2 king size beds for $35 AUD. per night breakfast included Close to beer street and the night markets Staff are super friendly .They have a great pool with a interesting sculpture in the pool itself , They have a good bar and the food is good as well .The food is at a reasonable rate . I looked up the cheapest online price then booked direct so i didnt have to use my credit card fantastic place .

Room Tip: if you book this place its a good room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The staff made our stay really pleasant, they talked to us everyday and always helped in need. You can book nice tours in the reception for low prices. The location is close to the night market what we really liked. Delicious food in the restaurant with a great view. We also had a kind surprise on the last day. We will come back for sure! greets from Poland:))

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have stayed there for 2 night with my wife and my son, the room was good and clean, good sunset on the roof top bar with nice swimming pool, we spend very best cocktails that have never been test before, the price is reasonable cheap and strong, I have been there every years I will stay there every time and I would recommend this villa.

There is about 5 minutes to the night market and old market, close to the lucky mall which you can find a special burger there..the staff very friendly and smile, the manager is so friendly.

Wish you stay there again.

Vanna

Room Tip: Roof top swimming pool very good view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd night of 9 nights in here, the first day we didn’t receive the room we
reserved , but one of the workers, Channa Leng, explain us what happen and resolved the inconvenience for the next nights. Channa Leng treat us with respect and tolerance,he also help us to organice some tours to Angkor Wat for the next days! If i have to rate de hotel by this worker I’ll rated him with a 10/10! And as well the breakfast is delicious!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This place was only okay. The first night I wass put in a room with a cement wall.as the view only I paid for a room with a view. Complained to manager, he did nothing. They put me in a better rm next night only you couldn't see out of the windows as they were blocked with pillars. It was only okay and I didn't get a refund for some of the problem with 1st night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo