US$222
US$146
US$39
US$32
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$313
Hotels.com
US$31
US$20
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$62
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop poolsister guesthousetuk tukphnom penhpub streettop floorroom was spacious and cleanper nightceiling fanangkor watguest housefried riceafter a long daybuffet breakfastamazing staffnight marketdriver
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have stayed there for 2 night with my wife and my son, the room was good and clean, good sunset on the roof top bar with nice swimming pool, we spend very best cocktails that have never been test before, the price is reasonable cheap and strong, I have been there every years I will stay there every time and I would recommend this villa.

There is about 5 minutes to the night market and old market, close to the lucky mall which you can find a special burger there..the staff very friendly and smile, the manager is so friendly.

Wish you stay there again.

Vanna

Room Tip: Roof top swimming pool very good view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd night of 9 nights in here, the first day we didn’t receive the room we
reserved , but one of the workers, Channa Leng, explain us what happen and resolved the inconvenience for the next nights. Channa Leng treat us with respect and tolerance,he also help us to organice some tours to Angkor Wat for the next days! If i have to rate de hotel by this worker I’ll rated him with a 10/10! And as well the breakfast is delicious!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This place was only okay. The first night I wass put in a room with a cement wall.as the view only I paid for a room with a view. Complained to manager, he did nothing. They put me in a better rm next night only you couldn't see out of the windows as they were blocked with pillars. It was only okay and I didn't get a refund for some of the problem with 1st night.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We really enjoyed are stay at Okay villa. The staff was very helpful with everything we needed, especially Chana.He helped us plan all our tours and made sure we got everythig we needed. He even helped us prepare a surprise for my mother in law's birthday.
The rooms were clean and well kept. We especially enjoyed the rooftop pool and dining area. The food was very good. I highly recommend this place if you're in Siem Reap

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018

When we arrived our flight had been delayed so there was no one to meet us as arranged, so we made our own way to the hotel who were very welcoming and re-arranged the airport transfer for our departure so as to redress the balance.
We then had a relaxing week to aclimatise to the C30+ temperature, and explored the huge "Night Market" and enjoyed new food experiences which was a 2 dollar tuk-tuk ride into "town", and it was the first time my partner (who has two troublesome discs in her back) did not complain once about the hotel bed it was that comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple