All reviews private pool free shuttle separate bedroom and living room executive club lounge tennis courts express check lotus pond pup street khmer cuisine nice retreat swim up bar free foot massage travel desk great staffs tuk tuk concierge desk angkor wat
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Nice garden roads/paths to the rooms and the garden area is very nice. Pool area is huge and was not growded (at least then when I was there). I liked the colonial style decoration in the rooms, but I personally liked that. Spa and lot´s of other services available. Tuk-tuk/ taxi transportation to the town.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sami L
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I stayed at this beautiful resort from late Feb to early March 2016, I ultised the new pool every day (apparently it's only a few months old and I could view it from my room).

I was welcomed by the Room Divisions Manager (Rudy) + staff upon arrival and not only they were friendly but also professional, too.

I'd certainly rate a 5 out of 5 for this resort and would definitely stay there again when I re-visit Siem Reap!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I would have loved to have awarded 5 to this large, spacious hotel set in a beautiful quiet garden with spa and pools. I had to dock a level because though the smiling team tried very hard to think of everything their efforts were spoiled by too many failures to deliver first time. The promised transport to the hotel from the airport failed to turn up (the hotel argued but did pay the taxi), the 4.45am alarm call came too early at 4.30am, the unsolicited, promised porter to carry my bag down at 5.20am never came.
The restaurant which I used every night as I was too heat exhausted and tired after regular 5.30 am starts to go elsewhere was cool though the food was average. At least they faithfully kept me away from my medically banned ingredients.
The spa and pool facilities are large and lovely.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a little bit old, all the furniture is old and also some of the amenities in the room.
Service is good, but could be better in the pool areas as no one offers anything to drink or eat while you are in the pool. When you are trying to relax in the pool there is always people moping around the pool.
Don't have any frozen beverages nor any cocktail.
Too much mosquitos in the rooms!
The food is not bad, but is nothing special.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Myself and a friend had been backpacking and needed a night of luxury, we only paid $70 between us as a late booking deal. Absolute bargain, the welcome staff where brilliant, the pool and gardens clean and beautiful, spa high quality and good massage only down side was the rooms being full of mosquitos, breakfast had everything you could think of and more really. Food in the restaurant at night was pricey for what it was, caesar salad was lovely but was disappointed with burgers.
We got picked up from hostel to check in and taken to airport when we checked out for no additional cost, we also left a kindle in the room which the staff drove down to the airport for us and during our stay we left an iPhone in the lobby which the staff found and handed in. They couldn't do enough or be any more helpful. The driver was informative and gave us any info we needed. Would 100% stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016