All reviews free tuk tuk mobile phone to call dirt road angkor wat rooms are spacious small hotel pub street a wonderful stay nice pool siam reap airport transfer welcome drink swimming pool is centre of town after a long day driver cambodia
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I enjoyed our stay at the Bunwin so much that I emailed them to let the know how great it had been. Here is the email.

Dear staff and manager at the Bunwin Boutique Hotel,

My partner and I recently spent three nights at your hotel in Siem Reap and I wanted to send you an email to let you know what a wonderful stay we had.

The hotel, room and pool were absolutely beautiful with such a relaxing atmosphere. It was the perfect place to come back to after a long day of exploring the temples and the city.

Above all else, the service the staff provided us with was fantastic. We have never stayed anywhere before where the staff were so attentive and helpful. Everything was taken care of efficiently, professionally and with a smile.

We were particularly impressed with the young man who was on the front desk frequently, ‘Then’. He was great! Always more than happy to help and he gave us a great restaurant recommendation.

So thank you for a wonderful stay - we will be recommending the hotel to anyone who is going to visit Siem Reap.

Best wishes,

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This review starts at being picked up by a lovely gentleman who works for the hotel picking me up who was kind enough to give me some tips on where to eat like the locals do among other things. I felt perfectly safe aboard his tuk tuk even if everyone else on the road is a lunatic..
Arriving at the hotel I was greeted in a way this wretched backpacker hasn’t been treated for a long time which was exceedingly kind and attentive. As I was early I dropped my bags off and asked for some advice about Angkor Wat and if they could arrange a mountain bike for me and a drop off at the ticket station to then be dropped off at Angkor Wat itself.
When I finished the 32k loop around the Heritage site I asked if they could arrange a massage after I had showered and what not.
The massage on offer was excellent, I would recommend the full body aromatherapy oil massage.
All in all as I intend to come back to Siem Reap I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel, outside the village of Siem Reap. Even hard to find for our tuktuk driver. But as we found that Siem
Reap was actually a very noisy tourist place, we were happy to stay here.

We were surprised by this little place in the middle of some local farm houses.

Beautiful patio with lots of plants and a pool to take a refreshing dive.

Very big and luxurious room, with everything you might need.

The hotel provides free tuktuk services to the village and airport.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zegmaarjij
boutique59, General Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Zegmaarjij,

Warmly greetings from Bunwin Boutique Hotel.

We are so delighted to read through for all positive points the above such as free tuk tuk for shuttle to the city center and to escape away from the crazy noisy of tourists place.

Yes! it definitely Beautiful patio with lots of plants and a pool to take a refreshing dive. very rooms are specious with fancy style and more cozy.

Again, we would love to say thank you to you and family with bless you all the best for the next trip of your holiday and to enjoy with.

With Our Appreciation & Care,

Phasy-Sun
Operations Manager
Tel: (855) 87 387 887/63 969 158

Reviewed 26 January 2018

When we arrived at the hotel, we did not have an extra bed in each of the rooms which was part of our reservation. (We are a family of 6 and stayed in 2 rooms, three persons to a room.) We stated on the reservation that we needed six beds, but were charged and extra $15 a night per bed (so $30 a night.) One of our rooms had a horrible smell to it.The staff sprayed some lemongrass spray and although it did smell better, it still had a smell. The morning we were able to eat breakfast at the hotel, it was enjoyable. The morning we left for the airport at 6:30 am, the kitchen did not open at 6am like they told us the night before that it would. They sent us off with oranges and bread. The morning we went to the temples early for sunrise the hotel was supposed to pack us a breakfast to go, and someone forgot to tell the kitchen staff that (although we once again would have probably been sent out with oranges and bread.)Don't count on getting your "breakfast included" if you stay at this hotel and need to eat before 8am!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
boutique59, General Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear TanyaH256,

warmly greetings from Bunwin Boutique Hotel.

First, i would like to say thank you very much for your value time to write us the review on Tripadvisor.
We are deeply sorry that what all our team were not able to delivered the best services to exceeded your expectation while your holiday in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

We are deeply sorry to hear that and we are definitely accepted to what you have been mentions such as morning breakfast was not served on time even our breakfast started at 6 am in the morning, the room was not consistent with the good smells even we burned the oil, missing information between one to other department.

Therefore, the pricing of an extra bed it has to be chargeable due to your booking is for suite room and our hotel restriction is allow to stay for 2 person in one room but upon the checked in you had agreed to pay for that and you have to accepted as an additional charge. normally our extra bed is $30.00 per night but for you we give you the special price just only $15.00 per night and one more think, if you can share be with your kid we were happy to allow you to stay without costed.

The behalf of our management and team, would love to express our apologized which was happening to you and family and we are hope to have a second chance to be at your service when you are trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia again soon.

With Our Appreciation and Care,

Phasy-Sun (Mr,)
Operations Manager
Tel: (855)87 387 887/63 969 158

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We stayed for four nights. The staff is extremely friendly and polite. The hotel provides return transport to the airport and daily transport to the city centre. This is free of charge and very convenient. Great service! Our room was big and clean. Good breakfast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple