4,097 results
All reviews free massage vip package free dinner pub street picnic lunch tuk tuk angkor wat one hour massage welcome drink sticky rice killing fields cold towels poolside room iced tea dvd player khmer massage cooking class
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Possibly one the best hotels we’ve ever stayed at. Clean rooms and common areas, well sized pool with very nice decor. The staff is absolutely outstanding: we caught a couple of very hot and humid days and they were always ready to provide cold hand towels and beverages as we walked in and out of the hotel. They arranged tuk tuk transport whenever needed, including for our 2-day visit to the Angkor Wat archeological park - we paid about 20 usd/day (driver only, no guide). Great buffet breakfast (part continental, part Asian style, good selection of fresh fruit). I also recommend the restaurant to try some fusion Khmer cuisine. We had a large room with a big window right by the pool - it was fantastic! The location is good - there’s not many interesting things to do in Siem Reap but a lot of markets and pub street are within walking distance. Try the massage parlour at the hotel - quite good. And the most important thing: the owner, manager and all staff are Cambodians.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlueDragon80
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I spent 3 nights at The Golden Temple Hotel and we were absolutely blown away with our experience.

Just a few minutes walk from the town centre, the hotel is perfectly located; despite being just off a bustling road, our stay was peaceful, inviting and relaxing.

The beautiful decor and soothing atmosphere was assited by a lovely pool, rooftop garden drinks spot and restaurant that served divine food.

All of the hotel staff were so generous and accommodating with their time. Our room was well kept, room service offered many delicious options and we thoroughly enjoyed our complimentary massage, lunch, dinner and snack.

5/5 stars no questions asked. Thank you so much for having us Golden Temple we had a fantastic time.

Many thanks,

H & K

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank HarrietJ131
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights for our honeymoon and everything was absolutely wonderful. From the staff, to all the little touches- dinner, massages, ice cream by the pool, cool towels. The hotel staff was always smiles and extremely helpful. The breakfast and restaurant was excellent. We were blown away and still talk about our stay. The location of the hotel is perfect if you are looking to experience some of the night life and markets. We also took the tour of Angkor Wat which was suggested by the hotel and it was excellent! I have nothing negative, if you are planning your visit- look no further and book your stay- I promise you won’t be disappointed! If we visit Siem Reap again we won’t stay any where else!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larissa S
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I stayed the hotel for 3 nights. The hotel has a real strong point is service. The hotel provided 2 coupons for massage, a coupon for dinner, a coupon for lunch and a coupon for snack. All staffs are very kind with smile. Also they served me for pick-up and drop service to airport with free.
My return flight time was late in evening. So I requested the manager for late checking out. I was able to stay the hotel until 6pm without additional cost. When I checked out they gave me 2 snack boxes. Because I didn't use a coupon for snack until that time.
Actually, I expected the hotel would be a big hotel before I visited there. However Golden temple hotel is not big. So I was disappointed. Furthermore, they arranged a room located on forth floor, roof top. There was so hot. Even though there was an air-conditioner. It was not able to reduce temperature in the room. After I complained for the staffs they changed the room. Like that happening is not important. Their attitude is important. I think the hotel is not big but the hotel service is very big. If you don't have money not that much and you wanna get good service like a 5 star hotel you must type the hotel name is Golden temple in website for booking.

Room Tip: 2 or 3 floor
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter K
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Wow...this hotel is amazing. I was picked up in a vintage 1970s Chrysler from the airport. I felt like a VIP. The moment you walk into the lobby, you are amazed. the decor is stunning. The pool is gorgeous with the waterfall and the amenities are second to none. The staff greeted me with a tray of fresh fruit, bits and drink. It was all delicious. They then presented me with some extra amenities that I did not expect such as a free dinner and a free 60 minute massage. The room? Big, stunning, spa zen feel. The bed with the canopy was magnificent. They provided you with every toiletry that you could imagine. Also tons of free water and coffee. The hotel is so close to King’s Road and Pub Street, easily a 5 minute walk. The staff is very attentive and welcoming and so helpful. They also let me stay in my room after check out time since my flight was not leaving until 7pm. I absolutely recommend this hotel 100% and would give it more stars if I could!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo