4,079 results
All reviewsfree massagevip packagefree dinnerpub streetpicnic lunchtuk tukangkor watone hour massagewelcome drinksticky ricekilling fieldscold towelspoolside roomiced teadvd playerkhmer massagecooking class
Reviewed 7 March 2018

This would have to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. From the moment we were picked up from the hotel with cold beer and water on offer, to the time we checked out with a parting gift, this place made our stay incredible. The staff were all super friendly, the room was gorgeous, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast every morning was fabulous. We had a lunch and dinner included in our stay and both meals were fabulous. Our included massage was also wonderful. The hotel itself is beautiful, clean and very well looked after. And it is in a great location, only a short stroll to the old market and pub street.
We had a very early start one morning to catch sunrise at Angkor Wat and the staff offered to pack a breakfast box for us. On our ride to the airport I left my phone in the car. When i realised it was gone, we called the hotel, who found it and had the driver return it to me at the airport. Such a lifesaver! And he was there in record time so we didn't miss our flight.
Overall this place was amazing and I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you to everyone at Golden Temple Hotel for making our trip to Siem Reap all the more special.

Room Tip: I stayed in a Deluxe King Room with Balcony and it was beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank reneecoe23
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear reneecoe23,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to welcome you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your perfect experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the incredible time with our hotel Your review could mean enough to us. We're really appreciated that you like the hotel and hospitality delivered to you and found that Golden Temple Hotel to be the "Amazing Hotel "and would stay here again in a heartbeat.

We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Yours Faithfully,

Luon Thea (Mr)
E. gm@goldentemplehotel.com

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had a pool side view floor 2 room. Large, clean, comfortable with balcony.
Bathroom large. clean and in good working order. Efficient aircon.
Food in restaurant was good.
With our room booking we also had lots of lovely extras included...... airport pick up and drop off, 1 hour massage, 1 complimentary snack ( which we used for our return flight) 1 complimentary lunch, 1 complimentary dinner.
If anything was not running to our plans or hopes then the staff immediately wanted to make things right.
Very warm and attentive staff, wanting to help make every part of our 4 night stay comfortable.
Salt water pool. Comfortable sun loungers, pools side towels.
Lift to upper floors.
Lovely art work and decorations around the hotel.
Comfortable, small, medium priced hotel, well located for access to things in town.
Staff arrange transport if required and will tell you what to expect to pay for a journey.
(Dual currency economy US dollars from foreigners. )
We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Stefan53,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your tremendous experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the great time with Golden Temple Hotel. Your review could mean enough to us.

Please kindly accept this e-mail of this is to convey to you my personal sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may experienced during your stay.

If you have any additional information that you believe may help us in our improvement please share it with me by replying to this email. I hope you next stay will be excellent. We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.

Yours Faithfully,

E. gm@goldentemplehotel.com

Reviewed 6 March 2018

If you are lucky enough to go the Siem Reap then please stay at this hotel, from the airport pickup with cold towels and beer, through to the welcome drinks and fruit you will not be disappointed. My wife took advantage of the complimentary massage which she said was fantastic. Each evening from 6pm there is a happy hour where you are served with complimentary drinks and snacks. The room rate includes breakfast which is taken in the restaurant over looking the pool, the choice is amazing, there is a chef available to make you the breakfast of your choice, all you have to do is ask. The location is on a busy road, but once you walk across the stepping stones into the hotel you are transported to a calm peaceful place. From the hotel it is a 10minute walk into the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap. The staff are fantastic, they cannot do enough for you. The rooms are fantastic, air conditioned and cleaned everyday. We travelled with friends and we all thought this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in, go on do yourself a favour and stay here, you will not regret it.

Room Tip: Rooms further away from the road are quieter, room over looking the pool are sunny during the day
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank evertonsteve2018
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear evertonsteve2018,

Greeting from Golden Temple Hotel!

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property which you are here for your stop in Siem Reap !

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us.
I was delighted to read these and was especially happy to learn that you enjoy your stay, happy with our service provided by our staff from the pick up till departure, satisfy with our hotel and decoration, as well as our food in the restaurant. We encourage going the extra mile and it is evident that this is what we did.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Wonderful time spent st the Golden Temple Hotel
Excellent service, professional, welcoming and helpful team.
Beautiful and comfortable rooms.
Beautiful swimming pool and massages on location
I highly recommend this hotel well located at a walking distance of city center.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Blanche C,

Thank you so much for choosing to experience our property in Siem Reap, Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder and for sharing such a lovely review with the TripAdvisor.

We are all absolutely delighted to read that every aspect of your stay was ravishing.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

From the start you are made to feel very welcome and the staff are excellent and helpful. The breakfast was first rate and the food in the restaurant was absolutely delicious.
The hotel offered a free 4 course lunch and again the food was really good.
Would I stay there again. Yes
Location is fine. About a 10 minute walk to Pub Street, which has all the restaurants and bars you could want, and I would suggest you sample the amazing food at the nearby hostel (turn left out of the hotel and its on the first corner you come too) its really cheap, as is the beer and tasted fantastic

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank honda124

Dear honda124,

Greeting from Golden Temple Hotel !

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!