US$56
US$52
US$88
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$76
US$48
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$66
US$54
US$105
US$29
US$30
US$27
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

US$63
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$148
US$133
Hotels.com
4,037 results
All reviewsfree massagevip packagefree dinnerpub streetpicnic lunchtuk tukangkor watone hour massagewelcome drinkkilling fieldscold towelssticky ricepoolside roomiced teadvd playerkhmer massageold market
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Notice that I’m not the only person to use the word amazing when describing this hotel. There is a reason for that. Golden Temple Hotel truly is AMAZING.

From the pick-up at the airport to the drop off when we left, our experience at Golden Temple Hotel was nothing short of amazing. It was so good my wife asked me at least three times why we were getting such special treatment all the time. Although I felt the same way, all I could say was that they really knew what they were doing, and that the owner must be a brilliant businessperson who pays attention to every detail.

As for the looks of the hotel, everywhere you looked there was something interesting, exciting, and beautiful to look at. I felt like I was staying in a totally awesome version of the glorious past of a wonderful civilization. The colors, the artwork, every detail was inspired.

And the food was remarkable as well. The breakfast alone was the best that I’d had in Cambodia – complete with 3 types of cheeses, and a made-to-order omelet bar.

If I went into detail about my stay I could write a book. Instead of going on and on here I’ll post some photos to tell the rest of the story. The videos I have are even better, but the photos will help convey to the quality of this hotel. All I can say is, if you’re looking for a great hotel in Siem Reap you can’t go wrong with Golden Temple Hotel.

3  Thank Randy J
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Golden Temple is the beat hotel I have ever stayed in globally. For the price offers INCREDIBLE value. Free dinner, free "welcome drink" that is rather a rich snack, free massage... It's both fancy and cozy, the staff is great, food is good. The only negative thing is the terrible dirt road leading to it, last time I was told that the venue owners want to take care of it but trouble is the corrupt city officials, I understand that... Overall: make yourself a favour and choose this place to stay.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rattle7
Reviewed 17 September 2015

We stayed here for two nights Sep 2015. If you want to visit the temples of Angkor Wat in luxurious style then deffinitely book to stay at the Golden Temple, from the welcome at the airport with drinks and cold flannels, to the room upgrade, free massage, the dawn visit to Angkor Wat with our own personal friendly driver and packed breakfasts, then free lunch and dinner as part of the tour package we were blown away. All of this for the price of one night at a travel lodge in the uk! I also can't express here how genuinely nice the staff at the Golden Temple are, so attentive and genuine, always happy to help out, 5 star review all the way!

Room Tip: We got upgraded for free be uase the hotel wasn't fully booked
3  Thank Connortime
Reviewed 16 September 2015

what the amazing home in siem reap Cambodia . The first friendly staff come to pick up us and warmly welcome with her beautiful smile . when we arrived they have a great welcome drink and somethings free for us like picnic , lunch and message also snack take away . They help can assist us all the time . i feel like my home when during I stay here. I will come to see u again when i have plan for visit Cambodia next year . !!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nan Narak C
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We traveled all over SE Asia for three weeks and this was our absolute favorite hotel of the trip! The rooms are huge and very comfortable and the staff is awesome. They take care of EVERYTHING and make your stay so enjoyable. Everywhere we stayed in Asia had amazing hospitality, but Golden Temple went above and beyond and we did not want to leave! The food was great, the pool was amazing after a SWELTERING day visiting temples and the staff took great care of us. Definitely stay here when you visit Siem Reap, you will be so happy you did!

2  Thank S H