All reviewspub streettuk tukpool areanice poolbuffet breakfastmin walkangkor watafter a long daythe air conditioningyogurtdefinitely stay here againrooms are largenoodlesnight marketwelcome drinkspaxylophone
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Second time I have stayed here. Lovely staff, reasonable price and nice rooms. It's quiet and has a great pool to relax and suntan. Good location as it's only an easy 10 minute walk across the bridge to pub street etc..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dzinapaul
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I recently booked this hotel for our group of 24 volunteers from Australia. We were building homes in Siem Reap for 2 beautiful less fortunate families. I wanted somewhere that was not overpriced but would have the facilities for the team to relax and enjoy after a hard day building. No one was disappointed! The staff were wonderful and tried to accomodate anything we required. The swimming pool was awesome! And everything was so convenient; fantastic massages next door, mini mart, laundry and telco directly across the street.
Rooms were spacious with a large bath and were cleaned perfectly everyday.
Breakfast buffet was also great. Especially the breaky soup!
We all loved our stay and I would not hesitate to recommend again!
Thank you Frangipani for making our stay fantastic. ❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peta-Marie T
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Cannot say enough good things about this lovely little hotel. As others have mentioned, it's not the Ritz but at this price point it exceeds expectations. Staff are kind and helpful and have perpetual smiles on their faces. They went out of their way to learn a little about me when they had a moment to spare between their duties. The rooms are clean and large. The air conditioning worked brilliantly and was better than a number of 5 star hotels I have stayed in. There is a mini-mart and laundry across the road for all the essentials and a number of good restaurants in walking distance. If you are looking for good accommodation without breaking the bank then this might be the place for you.

Happy travels
Xena

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank xena0066
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Rooms, service both good but a little further than a short walk from Pub Street although tuk tuks available at front door for about US$2. Breakfast nothing to write home about but adequate. Pool area is good. Beds very, very hard.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I am forced to stay at this hotel with work and I am that far done with it it's a joke!
For three main concerning main reasons -
1- I got electrocuted by a screw protruding out of the outlet next to the bed and nothing was done about this!! Please see photo of the outlet that electrocuted me in photos!
2- I just had to have a pure hot water shower how does that even happen!!
3- The restaurant does not work!!! I don't know what is going on in that kitchen because it seems they have enough staff maybe a terrible training program but two hours on a pizza to have them accidentally give it to someone else and then run out is. Is not good enough!!
On an up note ..it is a beautiful hotel in appearance for its star rating and the manager is nice but maybe just to cover up this hotels big issues!

Stayed: August 2017