US$56
US$52
US$95
US$93
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$63
US$30
Agoda.com
US$30
US$63
US$59
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$55
Agoda.com
Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$210
US$201
US$148
US$133
1,474 results
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetno liftnight markettriple roombudget hotelthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsold marketcold waterstay in siem reapbreakfast was includedmrairportangkorcambodiaguide
Reviewed 2 September 2015

The Manager, Paul, and all the staff were polite, attentive, always greeted us with a big smile and a bow. It was my Husbands birthday and the staff put balloons up around our bed while we were out and when we returned in afternoon, they surprised us with a lovely cake and sang Happy Birthday a couple of times and took photos as well. They were so excited and enjoyed it as much as we did. Nothing was too much trouble and they went out of their way to ensure that we were completely happy at all times.

Room Tip: It doesn't have a lift, we were on 2nd floor, only small amount of steps.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stopkaz
Reviewed 1 September 2015

the price is very reasonable. super cheap but you get wonderful service and a really nice bedroom. Rooms and restrooms were always clean. Breakfast was basic but very good for the price. they have 6$ traditional khmer massages!

our tuk tuk driver Mr. Sok was awesome!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Ferjikency
Reviewed 31 August 2015

They helped me to fix the problem of the sprinkler in bathroom, also, help me to do the photocopy. The day when I checked out, there is a mistake, they sent my baggage to another hotel, and I was really rush for the departing bus to another city. Finally, they got the baggage for me 5 minutes before my driver came. I could say the staff are quite helpful.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank jasonlee313
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Angkor Pearl with a friend and we were very impressed!! first of all it was only 25$ USD a night, which is such a steal. The room was really nice and felt more like a 4 star, rather than a 3 star. Bathroom was great and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was included and the buffet was good, and changed each morning. The servers at the buffet were really nice and we had a good conversation with them every morning. Hotel reception was great, and very good english throughout the hotel as well. Room service was good, and it was nice having a safe in the room for valuables.

One thing, Angkor Pearl also has tuktuk tours (affiliated with Sam TukTuk Tours) for Siem Reap, and I HIGHLY recommended choosing this as well. We went on a total of a 4 day tour with Sam/Hong (2 of our drivers) and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Overall great hotel, great service, and great tuktuk company along with them! We hope to be back soon. Much love from Canada...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Nico V
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel was very accommodating, greeted with cool A/C, Khmer tea and cool towels as we checked in. The staff was very friendly, even had security outside the door, which gave a comforting feeling. Our room was clean, modern, with a shower separate from the actual bathroom (a knock of mine from other hotels/guest houses I stayed at). The only downside to this place would be the construction nearby, which caused early morning rises full of loud noises, but this is something out of the hotel's control. A prime location, walking distance to Pub Street, yet far enough to be quiet at night, although we frequented the local bars nearby far more often. WiFi was off and on, but it's Cambodia, everywhere was the same. Overall, I was pleased with my stay. In a few years, after the construction in the area is completed, this hotel will be pristine, and will be one of the best, if not the best, in Siem Reap

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends