“My happy place. ”

Ranked #84 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fresh healthy vegetarian food in a spacious child friendly garden. Bakery, live music, yoga, pilates, meditation, monk chat, youth activities. Information on eco-tours and volunteering.
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I love, love, love this cafe. I can’t speak highly enough about the energy, staff and food. The Amok is delicious and their Liver Alive juice was also really good. I didn’t have time for any of the activities, but I’ve done them before and it’s fantastic. The meditation class was particularly insightful. The gift shop is also great, with all the products supporting various programs in the area. Plan to spend some time there, you won’t regret it

1  Thank Tracy W

Reviewed 23 September 2018

They have AMAZING food and programming and one the THE BEST Fair Trade shops in Sieam Reap! Stop by for lunch and a Monk Talk or a class in the local language! The smoothies are amazing and he vibe and atmosphere is peaceful and lovely!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Went to meet a friend who introduced me to a new friend. I was delighted at the selection of dishes in the menu. They served vegetarian dishes and they we yummy. I was also happy to note that some of the guests took cooking lessons there and they were eating the food that they prepared so well looking like professional cooks. Although it is not too near the city proper it is worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

My friend advised me to sit for a while in the quiet lovely environment of peace cafe to escape for a while from the heat. Once I arrived there, i found out not only that the food and drinks were delicious, but also they were supporting fair trade made in cambodia and organizing community activities like yoga, khmer classes or chat with the monks. AMAZING place!!!

1  Thank Giorgia C
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We visited peace cafe twice - the first time for lunch and the second for dinner the following day. It was close to our accommodation which was a bonus. The garden setting is really tranquil and a relief from the hustle and bustle of the town. The food is super healthy and “clean”, tasty too, plus they serve beer! Highly recommend the veggie amok and tofu red curry. There are also yummy juices and a cute shop. A great place to while away a few hours.