US$56
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$108
US$29
  • Free Breakfast
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$91
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
US$63
US$59
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$30
US$27
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$24
Priceline
US$220
US$201
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$148
US$129
All reviewsrecommend this hoteltuk tukfront office managerlounging areavisit siem reapquiet roomprivate tourawesome hotelfelt like homeon arrivalchoose this hotelrooms were very cleanenjoyable staythe hotel staffthoroughly enjoyed our staypub streetcentre of siem reap
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Quiet hotel just off main National Highway #6.
Close to centre of Siem Reap with markets and other attractions.
Transport to city center by Tuk-tuk readily available.
Friendly and helpful staff. Good rooms with good amenities and comfortable beds.
Dining facilities also very good

Room Tip: All rooms face out with a roofed atrium in the middle
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks very much for looking after us on our recent visit. Thanks goes especially to Ryan, Roseat, Bopat & everyone from room service to reception staff. Ever smiling face & welcoming all through. Mosquitoes were a bit of a menace but manageable with Spray.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

After last year's really positive experience, I decided to stay once again at the Treasure Oasis Hotel in Siem Reap, this time for 14 nights. I'm so glad I did. The Hotel's customer service was consistent to last year, i.e. was exceptional.
From the outset when I was greeted at the airport by one of the staff members named Roseat. He welcomed me to Cambodia, was very informative, helpful and friendly and maintained that level of customer service throughout my stay. Other staff members of note include Visoth who went out of his way in helping me to organise tickets and was always there to assist with any queries. As well as Rithy in the day spa, amazing massage therapist, very professional and Ratana in the Food and Beverage department, always attentive. All the staff (Management, Front Desk, Reception, Food and Beverage, Day Spa and Housekeeping) were always smiling and helpful.
The Hotel itself is lovely, the beds comfortable, the venue has everything you need to enjoy a great vacation, day spa, cocktails by the pool, great restaurant, gym.
Based on my experiences, I will certainly continue to stay at this hotel each time I visit Siem Reap. Chris Mansfield (Australia)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I've stayed only two places in Siem Reap. Park Hyatt and Treasure Oasis, and even if the price were the same I think I would stay at Oasis again. Not as modern, but my room was bigger and big comfortable bed. Staff very friendly. Nicer, less formal vibe overall. Good breakfast. One major benefit or drawback depending on your point of view is that it's a 20 minute walk or couple buck Tuk ride to downtown.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I was with a group of 15 tourists on a group booking from the 2nd to the 5th Feb. We came driving for 6 hours from Phnom Penh. The warm and efficient welcome and check in helped settle us down.
Then it got better. As you arrive after a long journey and walk past the four pools in the Atrium courtyard, you are immediately filled with calmness and an urge to sit down on the cushions there to relax! The rooms all overlook the central courtyard.
The rooms itself are very bright and quite spacious. Ours overlooked the swimming pool. My wife and some others enjoyed the in Hotel spa treatment. Good price and it worked!

The staff were all fantastic. Roseat, the young reception staff went out of his way to help with my onward travel plans. I have never stayed in a hotel where the manager drives me to my destination in town just as a one off warm gesture. I was no one special but they all treated me as someone special.
The restaurant food and staff are great. The menu could be a bit more extensive but what was in the menu was tasty and well presented.overall, nothing but praise!
I would love a copy of the photo you took with me and some staff please

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends