US$56
US$52
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$189
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$67
US$47
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$27
  • Breakfast included
US$55
US$41
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$54
US$48
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$120
US$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$132
US$126
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewsswimming pool and gymtuk tukrecommend this hotelvisit siem reapguests feelquiet roomcentral courtyardwell run hotelnice amenitieshotel makeschilled waterplaces in siem reappub streetenjoyable stayprivate tourlovely hotelremembered our names
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I've stayed only two places in Siem Reap. Park Hyatt and Treasure Oasis, and even if the price were the same I think I would stay at Oasis again. Not as modern, but my room was bigger and big comfortable bed. Staff very friendly. Nicer, less formal vibe overall. Good breakfast. One major benefit or drawback depending on your point of view is that it's a 20 minute walk or couple buck Tuk ride to downtown.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I was with a group of 15 tourists on a group booking from the 2nd to the 5th Feb. We came driving for 6 hours from Phnom Penh. The warm and efficient welcome and check in helped settle us down.
Then it got better. As you arrive after a long journey and walk past the four pools in the Atrium courtyard, you are immediately filled with calmness and an urge to sit down on the cushions there to relax! The rooms all overlook the central courtyard.
The rooms itself are very bright and quite spacious. Ours overlooked the swimming pool. My wife and some others enjoyed the in Hotel spa treatment. Good price and it worked!

The staff were all fantastic. Roseat, the young reception staff went out of his way to help with my onward travel plans. I have never stayed in a hotel where the manager drives me to my destination in town just as a one off warm gesture. I was no one special but they all treated me as someone special.
The restaurant food and staff are great. The menu could be a bit more extensive but what was in the menu was tasty and well presented.overall, nothing but praise!
I would love a copy of the photo you took with me and some staff please

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Siba S
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I must state that, no matter how good the facility of a hotel, the staff and their service is the most important, this hotel made our stay unforgettable because the staff showed their sincerity in serving us. They always smile, they always ask what we need, and they help about what we want, even they could help us to buy some stuff(some herbs for cooking) without asking for fee or else, just like a friend helping you.

Here we want to thanks Ms Bopea, the Tour Desk staff who always ask about what she could help us and always concern about our activity quality. Also there are staffs that always show their smile when serving and made us feel like home, they are Mr Chhina who drove our way to hotel from airport, Mr Roseat, Mr Visoth and Ms Lina at the reception who always show their sincerity and happiness in their services. (We want to say thanks to them, so we copied down their name).

Actually other staff were also good, and we will come to this hotel again in our next trip SR.

Room Tip: Pool View room with balcony is great.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HinRexC
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, we are glad to have had the extra space of a Junior Suite, King room. We took the opportunity to mostly take the stairs as there was only one elevator for the at least four levels of rooms.
The dining staff and food was wonderful and front desk staff was accommodating with breaking down American money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Loved staying there. The property is nice, well designed and well kept. But specialy I would like to remark the kindness of employees and all the help. Made me feel home.
Great brakefast and there is a special relax area that invites to relax

Room Tip: no special tip
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends