US$64
US$52
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$56
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$40
US$33
  • Free Breakfast
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Agoda.com
US$210
US$201
US$143
All reviewsrecommend this hoteltuk tukfront office managerlounging areavisit siem reapquiet roomprivate tourawesome hotelfelt like homeon arrivalchoose this hotelrooms were very cleanenjoyable staythe hotel staffthoroughly enjoyed our staypub streetcentre of siem reap
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in Treasure Oasis Hotel. The staff is amazing: so friendly and helpful. They allowed me to check in at 5am in the morning, so that I can catch some sleep after a long drive in the night bus- this service was amazing! And also the Breakfast and Dinner is very nice- so if you are searching for a good hotel with a perfect service, I would really recommanded this hotel!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 October 2016

Dear Juliipan

Thank you for your excellent review. Its always a pleasure to read our guests reviews an
to know they had a memorable stay at the Treasure Oasis Hotel, yes we always try to
accommodate our guests for early check in depending upon the availability of our rooms
We wish you well in your travels and hope you can find the time to visit Siem reap and the Treasure Oasis Hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Great hotel with great service! Fast and with a smile!!
Social of the restaurant and makara from the front desk throuout the entire hotel made it a very easy and nice stay in siem reap :) I recommend it highly that you make yourself a favor and book it now :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 October 2016

Dear Siem ream

Thankyou for your excellent review we appreciate each and every review our guests take
the time to write. We are glad you enjoyed our fast and friendly service at check in and
your recommendation for travelers to stay at the Treasure Oasis Hotel.

We hope you will visit us again on your next visit to Siem reap.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I truly enjoyed my stay at Treasure Oasis. It was the Oasis to come back to after a hot, sweaty and tiring day of visiting temples. I was impressed by the service and friendly staff from the pick up to drop off.
Since it was hot and humid, the cold towel upon arrival is a nice welcome.
I liked the relaxing area, and the elegant but not obtrusive decoration in the corridors.
The room was spacious, impeccably clean, and has everything you need incl English TV channels, fast WiFi and has a good size bathroom. Breakfastbuffet with ample choice.
Will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Amazonath
Management response:Responded 30 September 2016

Dear Amazonath

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us , yes its true the Treasure Oasis Hotel
is an oasis after a tiring day out and a cool drink by the hotel swimming pool or in our
bar is an enjoyable way to relax and chat with friends or even our friendly staff.

We look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The hotel seems to be a 5-star hotel with a very affordable rate. The lobby is great with its artistic ambiance to welcome the guests. The hotel staff are very accommodating and hospitable. When we got a little problem on the air condition of our room, they immediately find a replacement without question. Their manager assured us of our satisfaction before leaving us. The best service we got from them is the free use of their room for several hours while waiting for our airport service vehicle.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 September 2016

Dear Allan A

Thank you for your excellent review,we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the
facilities of our hotel. Part of our service is to assist our guests when they have a late
flight or their flight is delayed,we are always ready to help our guests so that they have
an enjoyable holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I felt so warmly welcomed by the lovely staff of this hotel. They learned my name the first day and welcomed me personally every time I entered. The hotel is gorgeous, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the mid-day cleaning and evening turn-down service are impeccable. I had breakfast every morning in the cafe, and ate several meals here as well. I had a problem with my hot water one evening, and they were on fixing it immediately. It's a few miles from Pub Street and such, but there are always tuk tuks outside and the concierge always hailed them and gave a description of my destination. I truly felt like I was living in the lap of luxury during my stay. Will definitely stay here again should I visit Siem Reap again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Alissaol
Management response:Responded 28 September 2016

Dear Alissaol

Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Treasure Oasis Hotel. Its always a
pleasure to meet and greet our guests on arrival and get to know them by name.
Our aim is to give the highest standard of service and we want our guests to truly feel
welcome and enjoy their stay at our hotel. On behalf of the management and staff it is
wonderful to read your review of the Treasure Oasis Hotel and we thank you .

Hope you visit us again in the near future.

Kind regards