US$111
US$64
US$52
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$56
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$40
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$201
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$148
US$133
All reviewstuk tukcarved woodswimming poolthe hotel offersfirst floorbreakfast was includedsmall hotelold marketfurnitureangkorairportcambodiatourskimguidecomputerswat
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The hotel has amazing woode Buddhist statues throughout the common areas. No amazing views but great location and close to Angkor Wat temple. The hotel is very clean. The beds are super, super comfortable. The room was spacious and has a
safe for storing valuables. The staff are super helpful and try to accommodate all guest needs. Great value for the money. Also the hotel provides their own tuk tuks to assist with touring temples. Great breakfast provided in their restaurant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Sitting between downtown and Angkor Temple. Not much view but clean, big, good house keeping and convinient. Mr Bunna is really good and helpful as the person in charge.

The hotel has 2 entrances one facing the main road and the other on the back. The entrance on the back is new and that is where we stayed. With small pool and cozy walk ways makes the place feel local. Great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The reception is pretty cool here, lots of wooden Buddhist statues and artefacts to have a look at.

Very clean, comfy bed, safe box, wifi, salt pool at the front. There is an adjoining building for breakfast which was good.

Short drive to Angkor Wat heritage site. There is a tuk tuk station just outside which is handy and close to other eateries.

Staff very helpful and printed our boarding passes for us.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was spacious & clean, the staff are really helpful and friendly and you are as close to Angkor as you can be still being in the town. Breakfast was good too. It was great to cool off in the pool after a day in Cambodian humidity.

Almost next door is the big box bar/resteraunt that provides really good local food at a great price. The hotel offers airport transfers for just $5

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank 981ian78
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week, kinda wish I'd stayed somewhere else.

When I checked in I was on a floor with a group of very heavy smokers. Having just completed a detox it was pretty horrible inhaling strong stale smoke.

I was assured that my room wouldn't smell that way but after a couple of mornings waking up with a weird taste in my mouth I knew that the smoke was obviously getting through the crack in my room door and making it into my room.

Gentleman at reception was great and immediately helped me to move me to a different floor once I'd pointed out the issue which was good.

There were various maintenance issues with both rooms I stayed in...leaky shower fawcet, leaking windows

The thing that most perturbed me about my accommodation though was that the female reception crew questioned me whenever I saw her about where I was going, what was I doing, when would I be back etc (same with the tuk tuk driver).

I'm a pretty independent person and I felt like I was being interrogated which was not nice.

Location wise, there were a couple of ok cafes in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo