US$56
US$30
US$24
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

US$99
US$97
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$76
US$56
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$54
US$63
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$30
US$27
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$146
US$125
1,217 results
All reviewsgolden bananadeluxe villaoutdoor bathtubpub streettuk tukquiet alleyacross the riverthe salt water poolfree foot massageold marketfive minute walkangkor watan oasisrain showernight marketprivate balconyarrange tours
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I never write reviews but feel compelled to write one for Rambutan after just staying there. I work in travel and I can quite honestly say that I will recommend this little gem of a place to my clients without question. If you are looking for 5 star, with unlimited amenities, look elsewhere, but if you want a haven away from the crowds with the most pleasant and smiling staff around, this is the place. Not to mention the coziness of this boutique hotel. I stayed in the deluxe rooftop room which was well worth the little extra so highly recommend this. Wonderful place, wonderful experience!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank buddhapalace
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear buddhapalace,

On behalf of the whole team at Rambutan resort. I would like to say thank you very much for your wonderful review on this platform.

It's always pleased to hear when people fully enjoy the concept and services of our property. In addition, glad to read your generous words mentioned to our team "the most pleasant and smiling staff around".

Let us know whenever you would decide to come back to Siem Reap so we can also offer to you our special returning guest’s conditions.

With warm greetings,

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Rambutan for 4 nights. From the greeting upon the arrival, our experience has been phenomenal. The staff are friendly, pleasant and always happy to help or wait on you. The room was large, overlooking the pool, and the A/C kept up with the 40+ degree temperatures. The food on the resort was some of the best (if not the best) we had in Siem Reap. The front desk was happy to assist in arranging local travel and suggesting sight seeing options. We truly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Rambutan!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cdntravl

Dear Cdntravl,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Rambutan resort during your trip to Siem reap!

We are truly happy to hear that our staff, services and room facilities met your needs and expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rambutan in the future!

With best wishes,

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and absolutely loved it. This is a quaint hotel, close to everything with an amazing team of staff, always smiling and ever so helpful. It really was like a home away from home. Breakfast was amazing, a la carte with many choices and they are happy to mix things up to your liking. Dinner was beautiful and again the service was fantastic. The room was beautiful, very comfortable bed, an upstairs area with lounges, outside bath and shower. The shower was hot with heaps of pressure. Internet was fantastic. The spa service was also fantastic, I chose a head, neck and back massage and it was amazing. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anniquelee L
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Anniquelee L,

Thank you so much for sharing your enjoyable experience at our Rambutan resort.

We are delighted to read your kind and generous feedback highlighted to our hotel facilities and services, especially to our red lantern restaurant and spa treatments. Moreover we truly appreciated that our lovely staff made your stays so memorable following the concept of "Home away from Home". We definitely will share these compliments to our team.

Thank you once again for recommending us to other traveler on Tripadvisor.

All the best,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed there for 7 nights. Place is extremely well located. Walking distance to the night market and pub street but yet it is so peaceful. When you are back from long day tours and the Cambodian heat, Rambutan is a welcoming respite and you just can cozy up in bed or soak in the pool. Rooms are always well cleaned.

Had the breakfast there every morning I was there. Food is good. Since I was in Cambodia, I tried their variety of local dishes. Their Coconut Fish Amok dish was just heavenly. Loved the Rambutan Tart, which was unique.

What makes Rambutan even a greater place is the team who looks after the nature inspired boutique hotel. They are always friendly and warm. Give you advise of the places to go and are always helpful.Thank you, Tommy, Sea, Mayom, Tong, Long, Bunthat and all the team! You really made my stay in Siem Reap so memorable.

Realized that I did not take much photos of the hotel itself as the hotel was too cozy and made so lazy and dreamy to whip out my camera and take pictures. haha! Managed to capture the amazing team on my camera phone.

Lots of Love,

Faili

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Faili M,

Thank you so much for sharing a lovely review on this platform which allowing other travelers to read on it.

It is indeed our goal to create a concept "Home away from Home" to our guests that is exactly all about it. Also our team and us as management this adds a lot of more satisfactions to our daily jobs to make our guests stay as pleasant as possible.

We look forward to welcoming your next stay!

With best wishes,

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t rave enough about this hotel. I stayed for 5 nights in total in two of the rooms as I extended my stay. Very beautiful piece of paradise. Rooms a two story with bedroom downstairs and living area upstairs. This place is very clean and in immaculate condition, they have thought of everything. Stunning pool area and most days I had the pool to myself. The service from the staff was amazing and very welcoming. Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making my stay exceptional. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear rae37,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experiences at Rambutan resort with other travelers.

We sincerely appreciate all of the nice remarks you have made about our services, facilities and our lovely staff.
We are also glad to hear you would certainly stay with us again for your next trip to Siem Reap.

With best regards,