6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Agoda.com
US$58
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$57
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
TravelocityUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$58
1,468 results
All reviews rooftop pool front office supervisor ms kim pub street night market angkor wat excellent hotel excellent stay khmer massage highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again airport transfer trip to siem reap welcome drink tuk tuk buffet breakfast tour guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel in 2019 and now again in 2022. The staff is amazing. I felt pampered during my entire stay. The place is very clean and comfortable. The restaurant has good food and the Khmer massages offered at the hotel are very good and reasonably priced. Beds are very comfortable.

Room tip: Not sure if they have onsite parking.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2022

Third time I am staying at Hari Residence. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from Pub street, the restaurant and bar center of Siem Reap. Spacious rooms, nice breakfast with the best coffee. Good swimming pool and gym. All you need to relax after a day of site seeing at Angkor Wat! The staff also very helpful, especially Ms. Kim, always friendly and ready to make our stay comfortable.

Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

After 3 nights here at Hari hotel.This is the especially hotel I have been. Highly recommend for your trip in Siem Reap. The room is very nice decoration with full Hindu. The staff is so friendly especially Kim the front desk officer is very friendly and charming service. Anything we would like to know the area she can help us:

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2022

I had the best stay at Hari Residence. The customer service was incredible, Mason and Peter were there to make sure my stay ran smoothly. The food, spa, and amenities were top tier and I will definitely recommend Hari to my family and friends. My trip to Cambodia was very memorable thanks to Hari Residence. Don’t miss out on this wonderful hotel!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2022

10/10 - from the minute you arrive at Hari, to the second you leave, everything is taken care of. I booked this hotel for myself and my clients and every single second of our stay was just incredible. Mrr Heng was awesome, so was Peter and really the entire team were just amazing. So grateful we stayed and definitely, definitely coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business