All reviews breakfast team stone tub night market or pub street huge bathtub hidden gem in siem reap tuk tuk shuttle service visiting siem reap boutique hotel quiet street clean pool little touches ceiling fan sister hotel late check fantastic hotel cool down
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean, comfortable, beautiful. I will surely recommend this hotel. Specially the energy of place and staff! Special thank you to Rose. She is very kind and show us many things in city and to take care of any question that we had! Thank you! Only good feedback from this place!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed for three nights at this hotel in Nov 2018. The staff were really lovely and welcoming and were always able to organise anything i needed. I also had a free airprt shuttle service to pick me up when i landed. The hotel arranged a tuk tuk for a visit to Ankor Wat. The wifi was not great but i think this is a common problem for Cambodia. The air con was also not that strong in my room, but it was quite large to cool down and was cool enough. Stocked mini bar with coke, water and beer each day. Food at breakfast and at dinner was lovely.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights at The GoldSmith Residence and absolutely loved it. From as soon as we walked in the door we were ‘Welcomed Home’, offered a delicious juice and cold towels.
The interior design in the hotel is very vibrant and stylish. Nice clean pool with pool towels provided (handy to save luggage space). Big spacious rooms with a biiiiig stone bathtub, rainfall shower head, groovy soaps and good sized mirrors with a comfortable bed to sleep off all that temple walking. (Oh, and free beer and water in the fridge replenished daily!)

Another plus is that The GoldSmith is located on a quiet street which means a peaceful sleep.
We walked into town every day and only takes about 10minutes by foot. Also easy to find your way back to 20th street, just follow the river.

I don’t think our stay would have been as good as it was without all the excellent staff. They were all so friendly, polite, helpful, all have big smiles and genuinely interested in how your day is going; Will also go out of their way to help you in anyway they can. Our tour drivers by car and tuktuk organised by the hotel were also very friendly and informative, spoke great English too!
Special mention to Rose for always keeping in communication with me and making our stay perfect.

100% recommend staying at The GoldSmith and will definitely stay again when we’re next in Siem Reap.

Thanks GoldSmith crew :)

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

My partner and I spent 4 nights at the Goldsmith Residence and couldn't reccomend the place highly enough.
We were greeted with a smile at the airport upon arrival to Siem Reap and our Tuk Tuk to the hotel was a lovely trip chatting to our hotel member who gave us some information about the city.
We were greeted with a cold drink and refreshing towel as we checked in. The staff walked us to our room and gave us a tour as our bags were brought to us.
The reception staff made sure our stay was perfect. They were courteous, polite, friendly and their attention to detail was flawless. Delicious breakfast, polite greetings, comfy beds, clean rooms, free beer/water/tea/coffee/wifi was a daily occurance.
The hotel arranged all of our temple visits, Tuk Tuk driver, car drivers and return trips to the airport.
Not only will I stay here on any future Siem Reap trips, I will also reccomend it to anyone looking for a fantastic hotel within walking distance to inner Siem Reap.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the airport the hotel had arranged a pick up service for us, very handy so we didn't had to worry about getting there. When we arrived at the hotel we immediately felt at home. Meta gave us a warm welcome and gave us lots of information about the temples and what would be the best way to visit them,all very helpful.
Our room was huge, and like the rest of the hotel very tastefully designed. Everybody was super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here.