“Best beer in Siem Reap!”
Review of Bavaria Siem Reap

Bavaria Siem Reap
Ranked #27 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Bavarian cosiness and hospitality awaits you in Siem Reap! Just 5 minutes away from the famous, but noisy Pub Street, the Bavaria Restaurant with its stylish terrace is the perfect place to taste original Bavarian specialties such as Bratwurst with Sauerkraut or an original Schnitzel. Enjoy a tasty Hofbräu beer after a strenuous day in Angkor!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We discovered this little gem on TA and took our 4 kids for dinner.

Definitely the best beer in Siem Reap. The first time i have seen real Munich beer outside of Germany. A real treat.

We all had the schnitzel, a family favorite. The owner was a very attentive and hospitable host. A great experience all round!

2  Thank BarnabyMatthews

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The closest you'll have to a bavarian beer garden! The only thing missing is the live band (;
The beer from the brewery in Munich is what blew my mind here.
The schnitzel is great!
The only problem is that now I want to go back to Munich! 5 stars!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to this place as we were craving some Western food after travelling South East Asia for a while. They have a great selection of German beers and a menu with plenty of options. The food here is amazing with generous portion sizes and just what you would expect from any beer house in Bavaria. I highly recommend trying the apple cake which was the best I’ve ever had.
The owner was very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Really pleased we ate here - authentic German food and absolutely delicious. Generous portions and we cleared our plates! Very reasonable prices (around $6-7 a main course). Would defo return if I come back to Siem Reap!

1  Thank review_princess2010
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Our first meal in Siem reap did not disappoint! We arrived in the country quite late and this restaurant was across the road from our hotel. After failing to find anything else nearby for a quick late night meal, we ended up here. The food and service was fantastic! Really delicious and authentic meals. The sausages and sauerkraut were really good. My only regret is that we didn’t try to visit this place twice!

2  Thank rachy135