All reviews free transportation included free tuk tuk bus station mobile phone loved this hotel amazing hotel swimming pool cold towels hotel is located after a long day angkor wat netflix sr driver cambodia mr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After more than 600 kilomètre drive, it was such a great feeling to enter into this beautiful boutique hotel. The bed and the pillow is comfortable, the pool, the bar, and the surrounding. Regret I have no chance to use the pool and the bar.

Staffs were very friendly and very helpful. Thank you for Mr Sophal for the great room arrangement and upgrading.

One recommendation is that the breakfast should have been arranged in buffet to avoid the waiting time otherwise all very good and I will definitely return with my family - they love it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Besides that I agree with all of the other great reviews they are getting, I have to add, the bed was exceptionally good, and the people motivated me to very quickly learn how to say thank you, what warm and beautiful people!!! I also want to mention the Spa, we had amazing massages after all that walking in the very modern beautiful and relaxing Spa, loved this hotel!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabrielav442
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I rarely write reviews but this lovely hotel deserves some attention. Since it was my first time in town it was very nice to have transportation already arranged by the hotel. The staff was very welcoming without being overbearing. Every time we were out for the day the staff gave us a warm welcome back . Nice touch .
Since the hotel was about 15-20 min out of the main area of town, free tuk tuk service was provided and a cell phone to call for pick up
Also side day trips easily arranged at the front desk
The restaurant was also exceptional. Breakfast came with the room and made to order with a good selection of local and western dishes.
The hotel surrounds a beautiful salt water pool. Throughly enjoyed not having chemicals to wash off and a feel like coming out of the sea
I also love that the hotel is locally owned and has a giving back service back to the community. A cooking class where some of the proceeds go to supporting local schools
I can’t say enough about the exceptional experience I had here

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kalena C
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect!! The hotel is great, clean, have great food and incredible, nice and helpful people!! The hotel is not far from the airport, from Angkor Wat and Pub Street! All easily reachable by tuk tuk! The hotel has a great tuk tuk service! They bring you in the places you wish and leave you with a mobile to call back the hotel whenever you decide to return!! The best tuk tuk driver is Mr. Heng!!

Nothing to complain about this hotel! Just stay there and enjoy Siem Reap!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Cleanliness, hospitality, ambiance. Higly recommended!Would definitely go back to this hotel if I'd come to Cambodia again.
The staff are very friendly too. They offer free tuktuk ride to and from town.

Trip type: Travelled with friends