US$95
US$93
US$56
US$52
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$100
US$66
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$91
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$106
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
US$30
US$27
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$150
US$126
Hotels.com
All reviewschilled hostelfemale dormvolleyball netfree pool tablefantastic hosteltuk tukpub streetswimming poolclose to the city centernice poolcheap drinkscleaned dailytwin roomcomfy bedplace to staydefinitely stay here againquiet street
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This hostel is amazing! Great swimming pool, friendly staffs, near restaurants, nightlife, shops..They also have many activities per day, bike to rent, games and privates Tuk Tuk in front of the hostel if you need to go somewhere. I would really recommend this place if you are looking for some accommodation in Cambodia. Thks!

Room Tip: Big Swimming pool
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Terang N, Manager at The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Rachel W,

Greetings from The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, The Home off Chilling.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to accommodate you here at the hostel during your trip to Angkor Wat.

Thank you very much indeed for having chosen our hostel as your preferred accommodation while visiting the Khmer ruin temples in Siem Reap, and thanks for your time to compose this candid review to share your experience with other follow travelers in this traveling community, Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read you found us as an awesome hostel for your trip here and I am pleased to learn you enjoyed all aspects we offered, swimming pool, friendly staff, restaurant, location, shops,....Your kind words will be shared with the whole team and I am sure they are thrilled to hear they could make your stay to special. Your recommendation to friends is much appreciated.

We look for another opportunity to welcome you back to the hostel in the short future.

Terang Mean

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Firstly I’ll say for three dollars a night the hostel is worth the price, they have decent accommodations and a nice pool bar area.

The real issue here is the reception team. During my week long stay I witnessed 5 separate arguments with the reception staff all over pay. They have no clear system to track what guests have payed for and seemingly expect you to keep your receipt for your whole stay. Finally as I am checking out on my final day I get to experience fighting with staff(which is not something i do ever). After blaming me for not having my receipt the so called manager calls me a liar and a thief, as soon as I tell him I’m calling the tourist police he tries to back track and says no need for that. I should note that he was very aggressive with me enough that I felt like calling the police(who I am not a fan of either) I don’t believe I was being extorted I think the reception has no clue what they are doing. Ultimately I just walked out without resolving anything.

I deal with Cambodians all over who have zero education and speak two words of English who treat me with respect and we have no confusion over our business transactions yet this modern hostel can’t seem to take care of the basic function of managing who has payed for what nights.

Not so chill

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Terang N, General Manager at The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Thomas M,

Greetings from The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, The Home of Chilling.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to accommodate you here at the hostel during the recent trip to Siem Reap.

I do regret to read your dissatisfaction of payment conflict on the day you departed from us. That was our upsetting news that we failed that kind of communication. Let me take this opportunity to apologize you for that issue caused to you. I admit to look for the best way to improve the area mattered in order to avoid the repeated issue for our future guests. I really appreciate to hear your frank words, so that; we can learn from this negative experience. Please do feel free to contact me directly via thesiemreapchilledbackpacker@gmail.com if you have any further suggestions.

Once again, thanks for a week stay and the feedback, and please kindly accept our sincere apologies. We look for another chance to welcome you back to the see the improvement of the payment system.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

booked here for 3 days and stayed 2 more extra. The hostel itself is nice, everything you need is there:good beds, good location, a nice bar to meet up with people, a small swimming pool to wash of the dust after a day and booking a tour to Angkor wat with a tour guide is done in 5 minutes. Price/value is good.
Dorms on the ground floor might have less positive reviews seeing that they reside next to the bar. Both dorms on the first floor will have no problems with the music.
I read that some people complain about the toilets being wet after a shower but I think you will find the toilet in the same room as the shower in most hostels in Cambodia so this is not really anything new.

One thing I absolutely loved was the bar staff. Nak made me laugh until I cried several times and handled situations with drunk people extremely well. The staff is really kind and asks about your day. Because of the good location I barely needed a tuktuk driver, everything was within walking distance. I can recommend this hostel!

Room Tip: book a dorm on the first floor to avoid the noise of the bar
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Terang N, Manager at The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Hester V,

Greetings from The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, the HOME of Chilling.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to host you here at the hostel during your recent visit to Angkor Wat.

Thank you very much indeed for your time to write this candid review of your experience to share with other travelers in this traveling community, Tripadvisor. I am really pleased to read you found us as awesome bar personnel and the staff super friendly and helpful, especially, Mr. Nak, who made you laugh during the stay. You kind words will be shared with him and the whole team.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very cheap but great hostel! The atmosphere at the bar is quite relaxing and the pool is nice and always refreshing.
The staff at the reception is friendly and helpful and at the bar is Nak your man. He is a cool guy and knows what you like to drink before you do.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Paul P,

Greetings from The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, the HOME of Chilling.

Thank you very much indeed for your time to write this candid review of your experience to share with other travelers in this traveling community, Tripadvisor. I am really pleased to read you found us as a great hostel and the staff super friendly and helpful, especially, Mr. Nak, who made you laugh during the stay and I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time here. You kind words will be shared with him and the whole team.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice hostel to stay in ive met great people here. Nice pool and bar and the bath and rooms where very clean. The staff was so friendly and helpful al the time, especially nak. 10/10 would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Silbvan M,

Greetings from The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker, a Home of Chilling.

It was our great honor and valued occasion to accommodate you here at the hostel for your recent trip.

Thank you very much for having chosen The Siem Reap Chilled Backpacker as your preferred accommodation for your journey to the Land of Smile, Cambodia-Kingdom of Wonder, and thanks for your time to write this candid review to share with other readers in this giant community, Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read you found us as a great hostel and the staff friendly and helpful and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed the swimming pool, pool table, and the location of the hostel.

We look for another opportunity to welcome you back to the hostel in the short future, so our team can have a chance to take care of you once again.

Terang (Mr.)