All reviews grand elysee la residence welcome drink cabana room kids playing in the pool penthouse suite diverse breakfast lounge chairs around the pool place to stay when visiting tuk tuk from pub street parting gift cambodian scarf arranged tuk tuks days tour beautiful hotel made to order eggs only stayed one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hotel is the best place ive ever stayed, I travel a lot and im in hotels resorts etc and this one beats them all,hands down, The staff are just delightful and if i was opening my own resort i would steal each and everyone of them including the manager, I had an ear problem and the they went above and beyond to see I got to a doctor with a private driver, i felt like a rock star, the beds are great, unlike the rock hard ones throughout Asia, the dressing gowns are so soft and cosy, I walked to town several times and it only took me about 12 minutes or just a $1 in a passapp, wonderful place to stay, can highly recommend !!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Cambodia last week and stayed in Grand Elysee for 4 nights. We had a packed schedule for Angkor Wat and got exhausted every day. The great thing for this trip is to stay here. It is comfy and clean with a decent swimming pool. Staffs are friendly and helpful to better our schedule, especially Ms Rose and Mr Kim. I would 5 stars the hotel considering the price and quality.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KAI CHING H
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. I’ve been in many hotels but the experience here was truly one of the best hotel service that I ever experienced.

Good restaurants are nearby too. You don’t need to ride Tuktuk for that.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tabris6
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We had a great hotel experience in Grand Elysee!. Aside from the clean, spacious room, it is actually the hotel staff that really made this place our "home" in Siem. They're very polite, friendly, and accommodating. We really got more for what we paid for. Shoutout to Ms. Amy, Ms. Visa, Ms. Rose Mr Thorn and Mr. Kim. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I cannot fully convey in words how fantastic the staff was during our stay - particularly when one of our party had an medical accident at one of the temples which required immediate transport from Cambodia. Rose & her team were incredible, helping us with the hospital issues, arranging transport and generally ensuring everyone had the best time possible considering the circumstances. We enjoyed the large, air-conditioned rooms, tuk-tuk transport was always available outside ($1-3 gets you just about anywhere), airport pickup was seamless and right on time and both the pool and spa were fantastic. I can certainly recommend the Grand Elysee and hope that others are able to have a similar experience during their visit (with the exception of the health emergency of course)!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family