US$222
US$31
US$70
US$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$185
US$37
US$20
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

All reviewsgrand elyseela residencewelcome drinkcabana roomkids playing in the poolpenthouse suitelounge chairs around the pooldiverse breakfastbeautiful hotelplace to stay when visitingtuk tuk from pub streetcambodian scarfarranged tuk tuksdays tourfront desk staffmade to order eggsonly stayed one night
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This hotel is new and rooms are very spacious and wonderfully designed. Rooms are very modern and minimalistic in approach. Bath yup was great. I actually fit in it. It's massive. Tuktuk to center of town is 2 dollars. Breakfast was American or Continental. Staff were very friendly..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Omid Y
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great costumer service! Very welcoming, friendly and helpful stuff. They arranged everything we wanted to do very easily and with good standard even thoug we were 9 people (tours to tempels, spa-visits and tuk tuks to go downtown). Clean, spacious and luxurious rooms/facilities. Wonderful pool and a nice restaurant/bar! One of the best hotels stayed in so far! Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Caroline H
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Decided to spontaneously come to Cambodia for a 2 day trip and decided to book Grand Elysee because it reminded me of a nice place I stay in Paris. I guess that's where the design got the inspiration from. It was definitely "Grand" and felt like I was in a chateau to be honest. There was a lot of room to move. Upon arrival, Muda & Kately was very welcoming and out comes Rock who is the manager of the place. Staff speaks great English and they have huge smiles. Rock brings over a welcome drink and it was truly refreshing. The room was very big and spacious. The pool is very nice and relaxing. The next morning we were in the pool and the staff was nice enough to let us have breakfast by the pool. This hotel really transported me to Europe and somewhere around the Mediterranean Seas. Customer service = 110%. The staff here go above and beyond for what we needed. On the day of departure, Rock asked one of his mates to take us to the airport in the shuttle bus. I didn't even ask! That's when you know customer service is good - when the staff attends to you and they know what you need before you ask. The welcome drink was so good I wanted the same welcome drink and treated it like a farewell drink hehe. I am definitely coming back to Cambodia for longer next time and this hotel is one of the main reasons why. Also, this has got to be one of the best trips of my life. I'm so glad this hotel was part of the best experience! Can't wait to come back. Thank you to Rock and his team for everything!

Room Tip: All rooms were great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed 25 September 2017

A super clean, beautiful hotel with very spacious rooms, great decor, beautiful pool, great restaurant and bar, etc. It's a very short tuk tuk ride away from the center of town, and that was nice as it was a little quieter off the main streets.

From the moment I arrived Visam Sen (aka Mr. Sam) the guest relations officer, was amazing in setting up all my arrangements from temple tours, etc. He is lead by Mr. Rock, the hotel manager, who runs an awesome staff. Miss Sreymeas, Miss Muda, and Mr. Bunhak are a few staff to mention who greeted me morning, afternoon, and night, and were so helpful and kind. They even personally escorted me to the airport on my departure, and made me feel like I was home every time I entered the building. I hated leaving. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank melodycarter
Reviewed 22 September 2017

On my one month vacation I stayed at 7 hotels in 5 countries. This was the best hotel I stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel because of the location and the 5 star customer service. My advice for this area in Cambodia is to bring USD $1 for the Tuk Tuk (motorcycle carriage taxi). It will normally cost $2 one way trip to the night market or you can just walk for 10-15 mins.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo