1,046 results
All reviews operations manager complimentary tuk tuk service terrace suite f b manager personalized service outdoor shower special thanks cold towels mobile phone close to the airport private tour spa treatments beautiful hotel our honeymoon trip to siem reap cooking class a wonderful stay
Reviewed 29 December 2016

...there wouldn't have been renovations going on. We booked the hotel in July for December and were told 8 days (!) prior our arrival that there are "enhancement work" going on but they will make sure that ther is "no interruption in services, privacy or atmosphere". We chose Anantara to unwind and relax after the busy temple excursions. That plan failed as with nasty fumes and sounds of drills it anything but t relaxing.

The rooms are very spacious and beautiful and staff unbeliveably friendly and warm. Sometimes almost a tad too much for our liking, as you cannot walk anywhere without a friendly staff walking at your side and asking questions about your wellbeing.

Breakfast is excellent - daily changing selections of beautiful salads, and other healthy and very fresh compositions. The chef is doing a wonderful job. Would have been great though to have more outside seating options, but maybe this will change with the new opening of the restaurant.

It surely is a nice place, but we cannot hide our disappointment about the fact that there were renovations going and we were told on such a short notice before our arrival.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jinx0111
Anthony_Borantin, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear jinx0111,

Warm greetings from ANANTARA Angkor Resort,

Foremost many thanks for posting this wonderful review on Trip Advisor and for allowing fellow travelers to read about your journey to Siem Reap.

It has been a true delight to host you at the property and to understand that you have truly enjoyed our services and facilities. Creating emotional engagement and indelible moments with our guests is one of ANANTARA core value and I feel extremely grateful that you have appreciated this essential hospitality quality during your stay.

I have taken good note of your comment regarding the disagreement that you have experienced consecutively to our facilities enhancement and would like to sincerely apologize for that.

Meanwhile I would like to thank you again for your loyalty towards our brand and look forward to personally welcoming you at ANANTARA Angkor Resort during your next stay in Cambodia.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We came as a family and felt at home, welcomed by staff and GM! with a pleasant heartfelt welcome flowers and great service, we continued to eat lunch at the great new restaurant "Chi" which felt and tasted nothing like a "hotel restaurant" but more like a cool hip place!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank daliteli

Dear Dalit,

Warm greetings from ANANTARA Angkor Resort,

Thank you so much for this delightful feedback and I feel extremely contented that you have appreciated the luxurious facilities and services featured in our property. To deliver a unique and memorable experience is pert of our brand promise and the well being and utmost satisfaction of our guest an essential aspect of our mission.

Once again, many thanks for sharing this memorable journey with us and the team and myself are looking forward to welcoming you back in Angkor, in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

It was such a pleasure to return to an Anantara brand hotel this time in Siem Reap, Cambodia after multiple stays in various Anantara properties in Thailand. If, like mine, one of your life goals is to visit the incredible Angkor area, then Anantara is a special place to return to following days touring and exploring. My sincere thanks to Anthony and the rest of the inspired Team at Anantara Siem Reap, you supported me while achieving a decade-long travel dream.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TMSLivesAloha
Anthony_Borantin, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear TMSLivesAloha,

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor and I am genuinely delighted that we have been able to contribute in the realization of one your lifetime goal.

The entire Team and myself are looking forward to having the pleasure to welcome you back in our luxury retreat and I personally remain available for any assistance I could provide you with in planning a forthcoming trip to the Kingdom of Wonders.

warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I have come here twice, once with my fiancee and once with my friends. Both experience were awesome. The service is top notch and tailored to suit different kinds of personal trips/ They offered me and my fiancee exactly what we need for a pre-marriage sightseeing and romantic experience while the trip with my friends were terrific with fabulous offers.

Room tip: Do specially ask for what the hotel needs to prepare for your special trip.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Anthony_Borantin, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear TuanAnhTA,

Greetings from ANANTARA ANGKOR RESORT.

Thank you so much for this gracious feedback on Trip Advisor and for sharing it with fellow travelers.

At ANANTARA, we are remaining fully committed to deliver the highest level of experiential service to our guest and I genuinely feel contented that we have been able to make your stay a memorable one.

Our Team Members are trained and developed on permanent basis in order to access to the higher level of service delivery and ensure to anticipate all the needs of our guests, at any moment or occasion.

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback and looking forward to welcoming you at ANANTARA ANGKOR RESORT in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We have just finished our 5 nights stay at this boutique hotel. We were 2 families travelling with a 9 months old baby. It was fantastic! The people here are great - they were all the time smiling and trying to accommodate every request we had, they were great with her.

It is a luxurious place where everyone is trying to make you feel at home.

We highly recommend Anantara Siem Reap!

PS: The pool is amazing as well :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Elena2510,

Warm greetings from Anantara Angkor Resort!

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our boutique resort on Trip Advisor.

The team and myself are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Anantara Angkor Resort.

Our brand is striving to deliver personalized and unique experiences to our guests, while ensuring to respect the highest level and performances commanded by the luxury hospitality and the expectations of modern travelers.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our brand and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Anantara Angkor Resort, during your next stay in Cambodia.