All reviews mobile bars lovely honeymoon refreshing iced tea open months tuk tuk angkor wat soaking tub junior suites nice bathtub pretty pool stone bathtub the bed was extremely comfortable cozy hotel pub street tour options non smoking pack breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to this place from another lodging 1.2km away but was blown away by the amenities and quality given. This is the definition of maximum luxury at a budget price..

This is a very ideal place for a getaway after going through the angkor wat humid and stuffy visits. You could totally rest here and be isolated from the rest of Siem Reap.

When compared to the fame Four Seasons resort, I dare say this is a very valued option with comparable attentive staff and good enough luxury.

Having said above, this place is is quite a distance away from Pub Street. But Tuk Tuk should cost you USD2 per trip to get there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely lovely hotel, with quiet, clean and spacious rooms, a small but pleasant pool was also most welcome after a hot day visiting the temples and mausoleums of Angkor.
Breakfast is fine, if not spectacular. Staff are lovely and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the amazing experience you made my birthday so special. I love this hotel from the moment we checked in, they were offering free airport transfer, excellent ameneties and lovely super accomodating staffs. The breakfast buffet was great and room was spacious, and their bathtub is my favorite. This location is near in Angkor Wat and airport. It is located in quite place that can make you feel ralax. They offered us late check out (free of charge) since our flight will be late evening. I will definitely go back to this place. I would highly recommend this place if you are traveling to Siem Reap.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I’m happy to live here with friendly staff and good accommodation. The location is in a quite place that can make you feel ralax after work. I hope to come back here in the time to come.

For you, if you come Siem Reap for the first time, you can check and come here to have real experience then you will realize what I’m telling. Just go and relax here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is excellent in facility and service.
Everybody is friendly and gave us a great support while we’re here.
This place is also very near Angkor Wat and the airport, then it’s convenient for your for traveling.
I will come back !