All reviews angkor wat tuk tuk pub street early check welcome drink junior suite airport pick quiet area beautiful room our honeymoon perfect hotel upon check recommend this hotel swimming pool free breakfast amazing staff the hotel staff
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best choice if you visit Siem Reap. It is located just outside the city centre, but you can reach it with a 5 minutes tuktuk ride. Staff was very friendly from the first moment we arrived. We got welcome drinks and since we were on honeymoon, they upgraded our reservation and also prepared our room specially (pic). The hotel is family-friendly, with a pool and a beach bar, and they serve delicious breakfast.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Very effiecient and friendly staff! I've booked last minute, but they managed to organise airport pick up promptly and helped with the early check in which is much appriciated as I've travel overnight.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We have spent 3nights at Anusa Residence & Spa, and was truly the best choice we could be hoping for. Staff is excellent very friendly and amazingly helpful in all sorts of ways. As it was our honeymoon they surprised us with a breathtaking decoration in the room which made our stay even more special. Good location, rooms are nice and clean, the pool area is lovely and very relaxing. We honestly recommend this accomodation to everybody who is planning a visit to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment that I arrived I was greeted with the wonderful Cambodian hospitality. My flight came in early and they accommodated me with food, a nice cool towel for my face and hands and a glass of juice that was delicious not sure what it was but it was awesome. I was able to get into a room hours early and it was never mentioned to me again.(serious gift)

Throughout my five-day stay I enjoyed their breakfast, pool, and our room was very spacious and clean. The entire property was very clean and the staff was extremely sweet and helpful.
Another one of the major things I was looking for was a place that was quiet. I did not want busloads of tourists and this was the spot for that. Although the property was full I was able to sleep in and enjoy my stay comfortably.
Arrangements to get around the town we’re always provided by the hotel staff or Tuk Tuk was always outside the front door. Cannot say enough about this property and it’s staff.
A best kept secret. You won’t be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We have been there these holidays and it was the best we could have! Rooms completely clean, a nice swimming pool and an excellent staff, starting from reception until the girls of massage. We had our anniversary together there and I received a kind and beautiful decoration, everybody very attentious. Thank you so much, and we hardly recommend to everyone who is travelling to Siem Reap. Also a good costXbenefit and location!