1,360 results
All reviews sky bar silver pool reusable water bottles plastic waste welcome home daily massages tuk tuk cold towels complimentary laundry service mobile phone to call coffee machine swimming pools are junior suite free mini bar hotel experience local phone each guest
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Jaya house with our 2 year old son and had a wonderful time.
The hotel design is amazing and the atmosphere really relaxing - perfect to chill out after a busy day visiting. The limited number of rooms and 2 pools makes it nicely quiet, and it still has all you need including a nice spa (great massage). The staff is probably what makes it special - everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful, accommodating every need (especially when our son got sick) and making everything easy for us.
Nice food, free rides to the center, great advice for tours/restaurants/things to do (and all organized last minute by them), small attentions all day contributed to make it the perfect stay.
Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Léna H
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I can honestly say this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in! The best part of it was the amazing staff and the management, but also everything else was absolutely perfect. From food to service to recycling everything was perfectly planned and executed. I can HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone with taste and a love of people.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank almero
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, but could have easily stayed for a month. Once you walk through the front door, you feel at home. The rooms and facilities are lovely and comfortable, centrally located around the 2 pools. Happy Hour on the rooftop for sunset is a nice way to finish the day. But what really made my stay was the staff and management. They are courteous, always happy and smiling and willing to go that extra mile. Would give it a 6 if I could!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Discover361054
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a stay at Jaya House and signed up to TripAdvisor especially to leave this review.

What a DREAM stay! Best hotel experience of my life and it started the moment we walked out the airport doors. You couldn’t wish for a warmer welcome and there’s nothing they haven’t thought of - ice cold towels, water bottles, fruit and a complimentary beverage waiting for you upon arrival. All of the staff here exude genuine warmth and their enthusiasm is infectious; getting to know them was such a pleasure.

We stayed for my partner’s birthday and it’s thanks to the wonderful staff we’ll look back on this trip as the holiday of a lifetime. They brought out a birthday cake and flowers the night of his bday, it was so kind and thoughtful. Special mention to the wonderful Justin and team for arranging this.

The rooms are absolutely gorgeous, prepare for the best rain shower of your life, and the decor exceptionally tasteful. We were offered hospitality rooms the day we arrived and departed, to ensure we had our own space and the chance to rest and shower despite an early arrival and late departure. Made such a difference and was so appreciated.

Breakfast is fantastic and we never wanted it to end, never have I stayed anywhere that includes both a buffet and a la carte options in the breakfast price. Not to mention there’s sparkling wine for those looking to kick off the day with a bang! Brekkie was so good we were convinced to order room service dinner a couple of times and the food was just as fantastic. Staff went out of their way to ensure we were catered for (one vegan, one veggie) and even brought freshly baked gluten free rolls to our breakfast table every morning. Special mention must go to Deepoll and his amazing vegan iced coffee made with coconut milk. Yum!

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, whether it’s booking transport for temple tours, recommendations for places to eat and drink or the best places to buy local souvenirs. I’ve never been sadder to leave a place behind!

The swimming pools are beautiful and luxurious without feeling over the top and the rooftop bar has a fantastic selection of cocktails, not to mention great view of the sunset and river.

The free tuk tuk service is awesome and so appreciated after a long day out in the heat. Thank you to all of the lovely drivers for ferrying us around.

Cannot recommend this place highly enough and we are missing the lovely staff already. Thank you Kol, Justin, Sarah, Nary, Soviet, Jess, Deepoll, Skrem, Mr King, Sopheak, Sok Ann, the chefs, drivers and all the lovely staff for the best holiday we could have asked for.

Carly & Xhai

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ccxm
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I can't description enough about Jaya house;although I stayed there a short time,but is so comfortable.It is nice hotel in my country that I never expected as founded in Siem reap. In there, all staff are greatest welcome and warming as my home. Jaya park has many excellent point:
- greatest service, comfortable room, great food
- Two attractive swimming pools.
- staff is very sociable
- nice environmental around there as we can say" green hotel"
- customer care as their family
- safety.............etc.
In conclusion, there is wonderful hotel !!!! I will be back to there in one day, it is the first choice when I am in Siem reap.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple