1,300 results
All reviewssky barsilver poolreusable water bottlesplastic wastewelcome hometuk tukcold towelscomplimentary laundry servicemobile phone to callcoffee machineswimming pools arejunior suitefree mini barhotel experiencelocal phoneeach guestpool suite
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, but could have easily stayed for a month. Once you walk through the front door, you feel at home. The rooms and facilities are lovely and comfortable, centrally located around the 2 pools. Happy Hour on the rooftop for sunset is a nice way to finish the day. But what really made my stay was the staff and management. They are courteous, always happy and smiling and willing to go that extra mile. Would give it a 6 if I could!

3  Thank Discover361054
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from a stay at Jaya House and signed up to TripAdvisor especially to leave this review.

What a DREAM stay! Best hotel experience of my life and it started the moment we walked out the airport doors. You couldn’t wish for a warmer welcome and there’s nothing they haven’t thought of - ice cold towels, water bottles, fruit and a complimentary beverage waiting for you upon arrival. All of the staff here exude genuine warmth and their enthusiasm is infectious; getting to know them was such a pleasure.

We stayed for my partner’s birthday and it’s thanks to the wonderful staff we’ll look back on this trip as the holiday of a lifetime. They brought out a birthday cake and flowers the night of his bday, it was so kind and thoughtful. Special mention to the wonderful Justin and team for arranging this.

The rooms are absolutely gorgeous, prepare for the best rain shower of your life, and the decor exceptionally tasteful. We were offered hospitality rooms the day we arrived and departed, to ensure we had our own space and the chance to rest and shower despite an early arrival and late departure. Made such a difference and was so appreciated.

Breakfast is fantastic and we never wanted it to end, never have I stayed anywhere that includes both a buffet and a la carte options in the breakfast price. Not to mention there’s sparkling wine for those looking to kick off the day with a bang! Brekkie was so good we were convinced to order room service dinner a couple of times and the food was just as fantastic. Staff went out of their way to ensure we were catered for (one vegan, one veggie) and even brought freshly baked gluten free rolls to our breakfast table every morning. Special mention must go to Deepoll and his amazing vegan iced coffee made with coconut milk. Yum!

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, whether it’s booking transport for temple tours, recommendations for places to eat and drink or the best places to buy local souvenirs. I’ve never been sadder to leave a place behind!

The swimming pools are beautiful and luxurious without feeling over the top and the rooftop bar has a fantastic selection of cocktails, not to mention great view of the sunset and river.

The free tuk tuk service is awesome and so appreciated after a long day out in the heat. Thank you to all of the lovely drivers for ferrying us around.

Cannot recommend this place highly enough and we are missing the lovely staff already. Thank you Kol, Justin, Sarah, Nary, Soviet, Jess, Deepoll, Skrem, Mr King, Sopheak, Sok Ann, the chefs, drivers and all the lovely staff for the best holiday we could have asked for.

Carly & Xhai

5  Thank ccxm
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I can't description enough about Jaya house;although I stayed there a short time,but is so comfortable.It is nice hotel in my country that I never expected as founded in Siem reap. In there, all staff are greatest welcome and warming as my home. Jaya park has many excellent point:
- greatest service, comfortable room, great food
- Two attractive swimming pools.
- staff is very sociable
- nice environmental around there as we can say" green hotel"
- customer care as their family
- safety.............etc.
In conclusion, there is wonderful hotel !!!! I will be back to there in one day, it is the first choice when I am in Siem reap.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yat R
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stayed during our anniversary in the first week of February here. The staff is by far the best we have experienced, they truly believe in making you feel at home and go out of the way. For e.g, before you get back from any outing, your room will be all done up.
Location wise very close to the airport and main Angkor Wat temples as well as main city to shop or eat.
The property is small but well done up. Two pools. The rooms are spacious, well furnished. The bathrooms are awesome, open so you won't find a door. Loved their ceramic tub, that was a nice touch.
They don't have a lot of dining options, one restaurant and bar. It would be great if they can expand their vegetarian food options a bit but still overall even with the limited options, the food was great.
I would absolutely recommend staying here to anyone. It will be worth your time and money, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get a room a little higher up, its quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank VaishaliG4
Reviewed 4 March 2018

After careful consideration, I have concluded that the three nights I spent at Jaya House were the best I have ever spent at a hotel. Indeed, as I have made the (financially ruinous!) habit of seeking out the best places to stay wherever I visit, this is a real feat. Even amongst the best, this hotel distinguishes itself.

First was the rapturous welcome involving countless smiling staff, a seamless transfer from the airport, a complimentary drink on arrival and a personal introduction from Jaya House’s manager (who had stayed on the premises especially to greet us, despite our not arriving until around 22:30). I was very impressed to hear from him about the hotel’s commitment to fair employment practices, subsidised English lessons for staff and environmental ethos. Admittedly, I felt a bit of a champagne socialist as I nodded approvingly, all the while luxuriating on a beautiful sofa & sipping sparkling wine. Nevertheless, a fabulous welcome that set the tone for the rest of our stay.

Our room was just gorgeous, featuring a private patio with its own water feature and bathtub. As a good al fresco bathe is a favourite pastime of mine, the tub was put to good use and added to the tranquil feeling of Jaya House. To my understanding, the bath products are all made on site by staff. Regardless of provenance, these were all just lovely.

Just as brilliant were staff themselves - truly, they are the backbone of this wonderful place, always wearing open smiles, taking the time to learn our names and ask about us and our plans, as well as sharing a little about themselves in return. Many staff - with great sincerity - emphasised how positive an effect being employed by the hotel has had on their life chances. It struck us that the staff of Jaya House not only enjoy their work but feel proud of what they have created. And so they should.

I need not comment in any great detail on the grounds, only to say that an army of gardeners (staff heavily outweigh guests) ensures the premises, including two stunning swimming pools, are kept beautiful. All outdoor areas are carefully adorned with flora and leafy ferns. Indeed, during our first breakfast we had the pleasure of sitting amidst some of the plants, enjoying a local specialty ice coffee as our hanging table, suspended from the roof, swayed gently in the morning breeze. When I asked Managing Director Christian, who had the calm air of a Caucasian Buddhist monk in fine tailoring, where he was from, he quipped “originally the Netherlands, Cambodia now”. I liked this, but what I liked more was that he had not left the best of Europe behind. Pastries, for example, were lovely and buttery. I thought the Danish pastries with local fresh fruit were particularly good. I digress.

I could sit and write for many moons about just how good this hotel is. There are so many little things that enriched our stay - laundry & ironing, tuk tuks around town and the mini bar are all complimentary - but ultimately these features are merely symptomatic of what is so obviously a very special culture or philosophy engendered at Jaya House. In a place where staff are so manifestly happy in what they do, it is impossible not to be completely and utterly taken in by their own infectious glee. This unique quality makes Jaya House a superb and world-leading place to stay. If you have any reservations, turn them into a reservation. I implore you and you will not regret it. Once you’ve done so, look forward to toasting your decision on the rooftop bar, where a deep red sun sets every evening and brilliant cocktails beckon. You will be glad of your choice.

To all the staff at Jaya House who made our stay so special - that is to say all of them - thank you so much. We look forward to staying again in future.

Finn & Adam