All reviews courtyard suite premier suite fresh coconut the hotel staff night market pub street khmer dinner free spa cold towels sticky rice body massage house keeping airport transfer operations manager welcome gift day tour dance show
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The GTB was a quiet and relaxing boutique close to town. The staff are very attentive and keen to assist in any way they can. Great pool to relax after temple visits and the complementary drinks and snacks are a nice touch.
The rooms are well appointed and quiet, if not a little on the large size for a solo traveler.
Excellent stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 314SarahG314
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Sarah G,

Thank you so much for choosing to experience our property in Siem Reap, Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder and for sharing such a lovely review with the TripAdvisor.

We are all absolutely delighted to read that every aspect of your stay was ravishing.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Luon Thea

E-mail: gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Wow what an amazing hotel. Everything about this hotel is just 5 star. Staff bend over backwards to make yor stay one to remember. Breakfast is just the perfect start to your day. They welcome you back from a long hot day out with a cold towel to refresh you and an ever welcoming smile. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dee B

Dear Dee B,

Greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property while you are here in Siem Reap for your trip to visit Cambodia of wonder .

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Awesome place to stay". Yours appreciation of our property and services are vital for us.

Let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Luon Thea (Mr.)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The welcome from the staff was outstanding, lovely scarf to wear. We were transferring from another hotel and we were picked up and taken to the Boutique. The room was amazing, Welcome Home in petals on our bed, just lots of little touches made you feel at home.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie C

Dear Debbie C,

Warm greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your magnificent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff!

Yours Faithfully,

Luon Thea (Mr)

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This really is a little gem. From the moment we stepped outside the airport in Siem Reap and received our complimentary scarves to the moment we left this little hotel with our complimentary t-shirts we were treated to the best service you could hope for. I am sorry I can't remember their names, should have written them down, but the staff members were so polite and attentive they were incredible. Nothing was too much for them. This little hotel sits just on the outskirts of the center of Siem Reap just a few yards from the famed Pub Street and the Night Market, so ideal for just about everyone. Very near to everything you might need, massage parlours, supermarkets, bars, tattooists (if you really need them) and loads of shops. I would recommend nowhere else is better really if you intend to explore the temples at Angkor Wat and this area of Cambodia.

Room tip: They all appear to be very good as there are only 17
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear David M,

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Luon Thea

E-mail: gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Our first trip to Siam Reap Cambodia, it was indeed memorable for us starting from the airport. For our airport transfer, we were welcome by a vintage car and we got to enjoy our choice of welcome drink during the journey to hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel, we were greeted with another welcome drink and light snacks. All the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, they never failed to greet and wish you a nice day ahead whenever we walked past the front office.

The hotel planned for our wedding anniversary surprise where they painstakingly decorated the room with balloons and flower petals. In the evening, we had our anniversary dinner in the room and we have one dedicated personnel to serve our needs throughout the entire course of dinner. At the end of the dinner, we have the F&B Manager and Chef in our room to gather feedback from us with regard to the dinner. The dedication from the F&B Manager and team really exceeded our expectations.

We were given a free 60mins spa within the hotel as well, sad to say it was really a let down. Having to stay in Siam Reap for 7 days and went to various SPAs to try out their massage services, the hotel Spa is the last thing I would recommend to anyone.

Not forgetting to mention that GTB prepared customised t-shirts with our names and anniversary date! It was really sweet of the hotel staff to take down all the notes about us, that explained why the hotel staff who came to pick us up from the airport has tons of questions for us.

In summary, both husband and I really enjoyed our stay with GTB, kudos to all staff from the Front Desk and F&B. Please keep up with the great work and extend your assistance to all the visitors. It is much appreciated by all visitors like us who need local advice. Lastly, please continue to smile....it definitely helps to brighten one's day!

Thank you everyone in GTB!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear LimPeiSwee,

Warm greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Yours Faithfully,