“Surprised a meat eater”
Review of Vibe Cafe

Vibe Cafe
Ranked #41 of 1,087 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: // 100% vegan + plant-based cafe serving healthy, creative and vibrant food, including smoothie bowls, avocado toasts, vegan burgers, nourishing bowls, raw cheesecake, energy balls, smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic coffee, herbal teas, tonics and elixirs // Cafes in both Siem Reap & Phnom Penh, Cambodia // Free wifi and A/C we have a mixture of inside and outside seating and it's the perfect place to chill for a few hours // We make nearly everything from scratch from our milk, cheese, pesto, nut butter, sauces, jams and pickles and we try to source as much organic produce as possible // We support The Good Vibe Foundation by giving them a percentage of our profits for their projects to provide healthy food and nutrition education to school children and their families in Cambodia
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had a very satisfying and filling lunch here that surprised the meat eater who was out of his comfort zone in a vegan only restaurant. We both ordered the quesadilla and it was packed with flavour. The cashew cream and pickled beetroot are both amazing ingredients.
Can't wait to try the many other delicious sounding dishes. The burgers looked particularly good, and the meat eater is also planning to return to try those.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My happy place. Everything is delicious. Wish I could eat here everyday. The ritual bowl is my favourite.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Health heaven! After two months of backpacking, we needed some nourishment so headed to Vibe Café. In two visits, between my friend and I we tried: Ritual Bowl, Sweet Potato Fries, Cinnamon Kombucha, Lemongrass and Ginger Kombucha, Mushroom Latte, Chocolate Dream Bowl, Good Vibe Smoothie, and Black Detox Juice. Everything was delicious, I don’t think you can go wrong no matter what you order! You absolutely must go here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Vibe cafe is a great spot for veggies and vegans - I enjoyed a nice lunch there and indulged in such a good raw salted caramel cheesecake!

The prices are quite high and portion sizes smaller than other places in Siem Reap but if you're use to Western prices it's still reasonable

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Vibe with my parents and we did not tell them that is is a Vegan / Vegetarian restaurant.
We ordered the food and low and behold......everyone loved it!
My mom and I had a flat-great sandwich, my wife had a sandwich with a red beet mouse and my dad had a pasta-free noodle salad, made from julienned veggies only.
Top Shelf!!!
The drinks were equally good.
Now, what makes Vibe so good. Firstly, it is the atmosphere of the place - very laid back. Secondly, apparently a lot of thought went into the dishes and drinks. They are all very unique - well, at least they were to me. And thirdly, the staff seems to have bought into all aspects of the business.
As a side note. This was one of the best meals I have had one a while and most notably, I was satiated , but not stuffed after I had finished.