“Love”
Review of Vibe Cafe

Vibe Cafe
Ranked #37 of 1,012 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My happy place. Everything is delicious. Wish I could eat here everyday. The ritual bowl is my favourite.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Health heaven! After two months of backpacking, we needed some nourishment so headed to Vibe Café. In two visits, between my friend and I we tried: Ritual Bowl, Sweet Potato Fries, Cinnamon Kombucha, Lemongrass and Ginger Kombucha, Mushroom Latte, Chocolate Dream Bowl, Good Vibe Smoothie, and Black Detox Juice. Everything was delicious, I don’t think you can go wrong no matter what you order! You absolutely must go here.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Vibe cafe is a great spot for veggies and vegans - I enjoyed a nice lunch there and indulged in such a good raw salted caramel cheesecake!

The prices are quite high and portion sizes smaller than other places in Siem Reap but if you're use to Western prices it's still reasonable

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Vibe with my parents and we did not tell them that is is a Vegan / Vegetarian restaurant.
We ordered the food and low and behold......everyone loved it!
My mom and I had a flat-great sandwich, my wife had a sandwich with a red beet mouse and my dad had a pasta-free noodle salad, made from julienned veggies only.
Top Shelf!!!
The drinks were equally good.
Now, what makes Vibe so good. Firstly, it is the atmosphere of the place - very laid back. Secondly, apparently a lot of thought went into the dishes and drinks. They are all very unique - well, at least they were to me. And thirdly, the staff seems to have bought into all aspects of the business.
As a side note. This was one of the best meals I have had one a while and most notably, I was satiated , but not stuffed after I had finished.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

If you need a break from traditional food and are craving something healthy and highly nutritious, Vibe is everything you want! Huge menu, beautifully and freshly prepared, great environment and totally satiates your healthy food craving. If your from NYC, California, London or Berlin, it will taste like home!!!

Also one located in Phnom Pehn as well as their sister restaurant Backyard Cafe (which has non-vegan options but just as wonderful)