See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2015

The first feeling you get when entering this hotel is one of being welcomed. We were met with lovely iced towels and a cool drink and the most wonderful smiling staff. Checkin went very smoothly and we were shown to our rooms that were exactly as we requested ground floor close to the pool area. The rooms were spacious enough and had all that you would need including bar fridge and in room safe. We had a small verandah area with table and two chairs on it. The pool area was beautifully clean and set each morning with pool towels and little frangapani's as the weather is quite hot in Cambodia we spent lots of time enjoying the pool. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here Vendy would make us amazing drinks and deliver them poolside and the kitchen staff would also deliver food for us to enjoy on the lovely day beds around the pool. This area was never busy for us and felt like we were at home.
Leaving early 5am for Ankor Wat our breakfast was packed for us but other mornings we enjoyed it in the open area towards the front of the hotel.
Location is perfect just tucked around a small side street from Pub Street and the markets. Plenty of nearby massage places and eating places.
Would highly recommend this hotel.
Thank you to the wonderful staff your management should be proud they have found such amazing employees :-)

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. Last time I was for the price , thus time I was for distance to my working place. I felt very sorry to be booked in this poor maintained facility. Poor out dated room with broken furnitures, mosquitoes in the night,cheap and under prepared breakfast ,low service spirit. I suspect that chefs used wrong knife to prepare papaya because there was smell of garlic in it. In one word :don't come unless all rooms are occupied and you gave to be Siem Reap. I am so sorry to see the poor condition of this once great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank Pastor_Luke
Reviewed 19 December 2014

I spend 3 nights here. The hotel is located at hotels street surrounded with lots of hotels & Korean restaurants. There are some small grocery stores nearby.

The room seem authentic and old fashioned feel.. Comfortable bed, lack of proper in room utilities ex fail to supply iron & iron board to guest reason given it was malfunctioned, the body shower/shampoo in small ceramic bottles label quite vague hardly differentiate and no refill throughout my stays there.. Poor in room wifi signal.. But very nice and clean balcony, comes with a chair and a leg rest/coffee tool..

The housekeeping button on the phone forever nobody pickup, have to call to front desk to report any issues. Super prompt maintenance service, will show up minutes after put down the phone even during wee hours..

Morning breakfast almost same menu everyday.. I can detect one hot dish (French toast & boil egg) different in 3rd breakfast, the 1st & 2nd breakfast cant detect any difference, but they service tasty noddle soup available..

There are some quality tour groups (China, Thailand, Malaysia) staying here.. the crowd environment considered acceptable not noisy no messy..

The front desk staff can communicate basic English, need to communicate with them slowly with body language, repeat several times to ensure they get my request..

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bkikilala
Reviewed 24 November 2014

I have stayed here only one night. The rooms got balcony whereby you can sit outside overlooking the pool. The staff where nice and the breakfast excellent. It is in a good location. What i like there is separate stairs you take up from the pool to your room if you have use the pool, not walking through the lobby. Lamp switches in my room did not work and I have to unscrew the bulbs a little to put that off. Other wise it where acceptable.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that overlook the pool area...that is in the inner side of the hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Johannes B
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We had the worst booking experience with the hotel as they couldn't find our booking number after providing all the paper work we had back in Jan 2014. They allow us the room that obviously was ours at it was booked for same dates and same number of people. It took email after email and call after call to sort this out as they were going to charge us for the room. On the last day though the "big bosses" said it was all good. Any how its a bit out the way from everything, close to the airport. Lovely little pool area. Breakfast was more catered for the Chinese tourist which is fine for me but others not so sure. There was a few little restaurants and shops near by but you may want to have a look around if you feel you can get a better deal with other hotels. The room was standard, bit out dated!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple