See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Apsara Centrepole hotel has the best deal ever:) good hotel, Good location, good price, good breakfast and most especially they have the Best staff. All of them are nice and helpful. Mr. Sophanit and Mr. Borey are very helpful to us. Giving us tips where to go and give us good deals for the tours.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel is very comfortable and nice. I enjoyed spending my evenings at the hotel watching television after a day of seeing the temples. The bathroom was very nice. The only negative aspect was the mosquitoes present everywhere in the hotel, including our room. I had to put insect repellent on at night so I wouldn't be bitten but even then I was bitten twice.
The staff were extremely hospitable and made us feel pampered, however most of them barely knew English.
I was able to get a good night's sleep every night since it was quiet and our aircon was strong.
Their reflexology massage is only so-so. The ladies massage you foot to head but you don't feel that much more relaxed afterwards.
I enjoyed the breakfast buffet because it had a wide variety of food and every day there would be some small variation. The food was mainly Asian because it is a hotel where a lot of Chinese and Korean tour groups stay.
The fitness center is pretty awful because it is dirty/equipment is not maintained, needs a few more machines, and needs more dumbbells.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2014

It is a nice hotel,nice staff nice amenities,good services ,good hotel facilities,friendly staff,good Hotel management, and I always dropped my clients they always stayed there and the clients never got the trouble as well as my friend too.My clients and friends are usually happy with their hotel services

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed 22 January 2014

ved in this hotel in October 2013. When you check staf was thinking slowly, badly speak in English. Asked to pledge money and the plastic card, although it is nowhere mentioned. Rooms at the hotel just terrible. Floor entire although, air conditioning not working and I were moved to another room which was even worse. Tap flowed yellow water it all my white clothes have become rusty color. The shower was fantastic, the food is made for Asians. It's not possible! At a small pool 4 meters long. In which man swam 30 Koreans. They'll spit and urinated. Screaming in the evenings that clue. I had no luck with this hotel. I can't recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This could be a nice hotel but it's mainly for tour groups. There are a lot of Korean and Chinese groups and they make a lot of noise all night long. On the plus side the rooms are good and there is a nice small pool. The breakfast is aimed squarely at Asians and pretty poor for western tastes. Avoid the restaurant at lunch and dinner.

Date of stay: January 2014