Apsara Holiday Hotel
US$53
US$35
US$28
US$66
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$60
US$48
US$79
US$56
US$146
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had great time at this hotel in my Siem Reap trip. All service was good.
Friendly staffs, clean room, comfortable bed... I love the color with traditional style of this hotel. That was so easy to find this hotel on the Road, and it took only 10mns from hotel to the Night Market by tuk tuk.
I appreciated the help from hotel staffs for my needs during the time I stayed there.
I had enjoy. Thank so much. I miss your smile, all!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Van N
Reviewed 15 May 2013

i had good time in Apsaraholiday! i come Siem Reap - Angkor more than 10 times, know a lot hotel, stay a lot hotel, but with me, Apsara Holiday is special play to stay, to spend time in Siem Reap.If you need spend time on night in SR, want to dink and eat something may be Drink Beer Angkor, ABC Beer,... eat Beef Luk Lak ,roast beef, roast chicken no hard to find bcoz near hotel have a lots stores sell it, They attentive to each service, I LOVE Apsara Holiday, LOVE LOVE !!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We are Honeymooner from China

We had stayed for 3 N at Apsara Holiday Hotel, the hotel is situated very near the airport and easy to find, we got the big surprise in the room, hotel prepared for our honeymoon with lovely set up, love it thank for Take care us, the staff very friendly with fresh smile, we had enjoy the swimming pool and cocktail with my wife with cheap price,

The price is acceptable for the room and food,
The room quite big with good wood floor, big. Bathroom but very nicely design,

We got the transfer to airport with very welcome from staff and management,

Next year I have plan to stay here again
Stayed in march13
Xaing( mac)

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Macsxiang
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and it was most enjoyable, room very spacious and spotlessly clean, the air conditioning was very effective but understand from others in our tour group that the a/c was not very good in some rooms. We were in a room on front of hotel and although facing a busy road, hotel is situated well back from the road and there was no traffic noise in the room. Others in our tour group had rooms overlooking the lovely pool but the a/c was not very effective in their rooms so we were very glad we had a front room with good a/c as it was unseasonally very hot during our stay. Breakfast was excellent with a huge range of foods both hot and cold and staff very efficient and helpful. The staff on the front desk were particularly helpful and all spoke very good english. Hotel is a little far out from the main action, bars and restaurants in Siem Reap but tuks tuks are always available outside and very cheap @ $3 each way. Good food and snacks are available by the pool and this is a wonderful place to relax after a day spent at the various temples. All in all a lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking front seem to be more spacious than ones overlooking pool and courtyard and a/c was better in them.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maureen P
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My husband and I stayed for three nights. This hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Their English was good. This hotel is not the best hotel in the area but it was clean and cheap and was very perfect for what we wanted. They got a guide for us who was great and gave us suggestions of restaurants to go to. So I would recommend this hotel if you don't need extra pampering but just want a clean and friendly place to stay.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple