“GREAT TEAM OF DRIVERS”

Mr Ho Tuk Tuk Tours
Ranked #26 of 352 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Mr. Ho Tuk Tuk Tours! My name is Horn Ho, I am your tour operator for Siem Reap, please feel free to call me for free transfer to and from hotel and airport. This service is provided to all who tours with me. One can achieve a wonderful knowledge and experience with only 1-2 days in Siem Reap. However if you have more time we can explore much more within my region, by Tuk Tuk or Air conditioned Car. Outlined below is 3 of the most popular tours that my current and previous guests like to rave about:- Full-day tour of Angkor Wat temple and surrounding temples and grounds. Kulen Mountain National Park Floating Village - Kompong Pluk Village All three can be achieved easily over 2 days. A Package price can be arranged, starting for 1x Guest $162, 2x guests $303, and 3x Guests $401. 4 Guests is $521. Inclusions: Free Tuk Tuk transfers in Siem Reap hotel/airport/tour pick up and drop off. Lunches included for both days Cold water through out the day and a nice cold beer or cold beverage on days end. Refreshing cool towels for 1st days tour of the temples Entry (ticket included) to Angkor Wat temple complex and surrounding temples Tuk Tuk transport around the surrounding temples of Angkor Wat complex Second day transport to Kulen Mountain National Park in Air Conditioned Car Entry fee to Kulen Mountain National Park Enjoy the wonderful sight of waterfall and opportunity to swim or bath feet in water. Transport to boat dock for Kompong Pluk Village Boat ticket to the floating village of Kompong Pluk Transport back to your hotel or perhaps the city centre to end your wonderful day enjoying the night life of Siem Reaps restaurants and night markets. Of course my knowledge and my hospitality will always at service to you ;)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We were a group of 16 and we were all taken care of, really well and more or less arrived at the same time. Most of the drivers were very friendly and smiley.

Date of experience: March 2018
"ticket office"
"siam reap"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I spent the last 8 days in Siem Reap with the help of Bonha and Mr Ho. They were so accommodating and really went out of their way to help plan my daily excursions with my friend. They were always early or on time and made sure we were okay. It was really nice to have people who you could trust to go anywhere with and for affordable prices too. Can't wait for my next trip there.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Tq very much Mr Ho. For ur caring us safely for that day n very responsible man. If we again next year sure will look you again. Take care n Thank you very mich....

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you for all, it was a very good trip and a very good person , i recomand this men see you.

Date of experience: November 2017
Horn_Ho, Public Relations Manager at Mr Ho Tuk Tuk Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Good morning,
Thanks so much to Miss. Adeling and her friends from French that was support my tuk Tuk and taxi services during your trip in siem reap Angkor wat for 2day,
Hope everything going well to all of you. And hope to you see again in the future,

Welcome by Mr Ho tuk tuk and taxi driver in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,
Website.
Tuktuktourssiemreap.com

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We met Mr. Ho when our bus from Poipet arrived in a train station somewhere in the outskirts of the Siem Reap city center. He offered to bring us to the city center for free, and also convinced us to take his tuktuk tour around the Angkor complex. Since we barely knew anyone there and he was generally a nice guy and we understood his English, we took his offer. He didn’t disappoint, he gave us cold water as a respite from the summer heat. He was also very passionate telling us what else we could do in Siem Reap, but sadly, we didn’t have much time. I highly recommend his tour though, you should contact him if you’re planning to stay in Siem Reap and looking for an impressive guide!

Date of experience: June 2018

Good morning.
Really big thanks to Mr.Josh and her girlfriend from Philippine that support my tuk tuk service for 1day and half during your travel in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat.
Hope everything going well to all of you. And hope to see you next time in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,

Welcome by Mr Ho tuk tuk and taxi driver in Cambodia,