“From Go to Whoa choose Mr Ho”

Mr Ho Tuk Tuk Tours
Ranked #26 of 343 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Mr. Ho Tuk Tuk Tours! My name is Horn Ho, I am your tour operator for Siem Reap, please feel free to call me for free transfer to and from hotel and airport. This service is provided to all who tours with me. One can achieve a wonderful knowledge and experience with only 1-2 days in Siem Reap. However if you have more time we can explore much more within my region, by Tuk Tuk or Air conditioned Car. Outlined below is 3 of the most popular tours that my current and previous guests like to rave about:- Full-day tour of Angkor Wat temple and surrounding temples and grounds. Kulen Mountain National Park Floating Village - Kompong Pluk Village All three can be achieved easily over 2 days. A Package price can be arranged, starting for 1x Guest $162, 2x guests $303, and 3x Guests $401. 4 Guests is $521. Inclusions: Free Tuk Tuk transfers in Siem Reap hotel/airport/tour pick up and drop off. Lunches included for both days Cold water through out the day and a nice cold beer or cold beverage on days end. Refreshing cool towels for 1st days tour of the temples Entry (ticket included) to Angkor Wat temple complex and surrounding temples Tuk Tuk transport around the surrounding temples of Angkor Wat complex Second day transport to Kulen Mountain National Park in Air Conditioned Car Entry fee to Kulen Mountain National Park Enjoy the wonderful sight of waterfall and opportunity to swim or bath feet in water. Transport to boat dock for Kompong Pluk Village Boat ticket to the floating village of Kompong Pluk Transport back to your hotel or perhaps the city centre to end your wonderful day enjoying the night life of Siem Reaps restaurants and night markets. Of course my knowledge and my hospitality will always at service to you ;)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

From meeting me at the airport through to the final ride - Mr Ho was excellent. Even when his tuk tuk had mechanical issues (and that can happen to the best) he made sure that my stay wasn't affected.

Horn_Ho, Public Relations Manager at Mr Ho Tuk Tuk Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Good morning,

Thanks so much to Miss. Pauline and her husband from Australia that always using my tuk tuk service during your trip in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat. Hope everything going well to all of you and hope to see you next time in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,

Welcome by Mr Ho TukTuk and taxi services in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,

"sites"
in 5 reviews
"school"

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you for all, it was a very good trip and a very good person , i recomand this men see you.

Good morning,
Thanks so much to Miss. Adeling and her friends from French that was support my tuk Tuk and taxi services during your trip in siem reap Angkor wat for 2day,
Hope everything going well to all of you. And hope to you see again in the future,

Welcome by Mr Ho tuk tuk and taxi driver in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We met Mr. Ho when our bus from Poipet arrived in a train station somewhere in the outskirts of the Siem Reap city center. He offered to bring us to the city center for free, and also convinced us to take his tuktuk tour around the Angkor complex. Since we barely knew anyone there and he was generally a nice guy and we understood his English, we took his offer. He didn’t disappoint, he gave us cold water as a respite from the summer heat. He was also very passionate telling us what else we could do in Siem Reap, but sadly, we didn’t have much time. I highly recommend his tour though, you should contact him if you’re planning to stay in Siem Reap and looking for an impressive guide!

Good morning.
Really big thanks to Mr.Josh and her girlfriend from Philippine that support my tuk tuk service for 1day and half during your travel in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat.

Welcome by Mr Ho tuk tuk and taxi driver in Cambodia,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

He's very accomodating and easy to approach. He'll easy to communicate with unlike others who barely understands you. He's very friendly and will pick you up at your hostel/hotel on time.

Good morning.
Really thanks to Miss. Claudine and her boy friend from Philippine that you are really happy with my tuk tuk service during your travel in Cambodia Siem reap Angkor wat. Hope everything going well to all of you. And hope to see you next time in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat,

Welcome by Mr Ho tuk tuk and taxi driver in Cambodia,

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Upon us arriving in Siem Reap me and my wife was greeted by a very friendly TukTuk driver, who can speak english and converse well with us. Whilst taking us to our hotel he provided great information about local activities, the best places to visit and all the tourist traps that were a waste of money. Hoe acted as our personal driver for our entire stay of 3 days in Siem Reap, dropping us off and waiting for us right were we left and giving us recommendations on where to go and visit. He even arranged tours for us and a personal guide around Angkor Wat and bring us all around the other wats. Hoe is commited to his job and i wish him all the best in the future and all tourist going siem reap should really engaged him for the services and such.

Good morning.
Really really big thanks to Mr. J j and his wife from Singapore that you are really happy with my services during your trip in Cambodia siem reap Angkor wat for 3day. And really thanks that you was support book pen pencils and book for all the children at my school that free education for the poor children at my village. And now still continue to support my school ask well ,