“It’s my quick coffee and work spot ”

Tous Les Jours Siem Reap
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$99
Description: Authentic Bakery - The best bakery shop in Cambodia
Description: Authentic Bakery - The best bakery shop in Cambodia
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I pass through SIem Reap quite a bit and need good coffee - a snack and a place to catch up on emails .

This is great for all of that and it’s easy to find - I can also usually find a park which is important !!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely little bakery around the corner from our hotel, Great selection of savory and sweet treats and they do a lovely coffee.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We order hot Mocha latte and vanilla latte in large size but they gave us something wrong.
The taste not really good.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had promised my wife this was going to be a strictly diet tour of Cambodia, so don't blame me! Just could not resist eating with mine eyes. Have every pastry you ever wanted. Not so cheap.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

If you really just want a coffee and a treat at a reasonable price this is the place. The
Ambience is not memorable but the food is nice and on hand and the coffee is good and a good price.

I will make this a regular stop on my way through.