All reviews angkor wat cleanliness property location driver
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed in DV Angkor Villa for a night. The room was spacious and decent. The staff was very friendly. However, I wasn't very sure if the bed sheets were 100% changed. But over all, I'd give it a 7/10 for cleanliness. Decent place to stay. The staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thavy E, Manager at DV Angkor Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

On behaft of DV Angkor Villa staff, I would like to inform you that our bed sheets are 100% changed. We always keep the rooms fresh, comfortable. We care about our customers.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We booked in here before we arrived and although it was OK, we did soon manage to find somewhere better and cheaper closer to the town centre. DV is good for the museum, which is across the road and we thought it would be cheaper to reach the temples as it is closer. However as it turns out it did not make much difference. Specific issues were a very limited breakfast menu and room cleanliness. I fact one o our kids was sick one night and although they helped out with fresh laundry the room wasn't properly cleaned the next day even though they were aware. Like I say OK but overpriced compared to what you can get if you shop around.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

It is a good hotel in Siem reap I have ever stayed. It locates close to the local market and about 6 km to Angkor Wat. The owner is very kind. He not only arranged us tour bur also showed us what to do in Siem Reap, because i have never visit Siem Reap before. The room is clean and quiet neighborhood. . Want to recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I and my wife had stay there for 3 days. When I first arrived there I got some welcome drink from the owner. He is very kind. He lead me to the room. Location is good, near the Charles De Gaule the road to Angkor. It is easy to find local food at the property. Tuk Tuk which arrange by the owner is very good lead me to see Angkor. The room was clean even it is decorated with old fashion furniture. The water pressure is good. I slept well there, the neighborhood was quiet. Pub street is only 20 mm walk along the river. Would recommend this villa.
Next visit will stay again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Hands down... great service. The owner really cares and makes efforts to accommodate. Cambodia is amazing, including it's people and you will find that with the staff and owner of this hotel. Good place for lunch or dinner in walking distance is Pho Yong.

Date of stay: February 2017