All reviews pool bar close to the airport free tuk tuk it takes about mins to get comfortable balcony decorated bed largest room long pool door step huge swimming pool complimentary shuttle cabana room pool access rooms are huge pub street rooms face hotel offers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 9 nights this month (September) and it was divine... Good location very peaceful garden and pool are gorgeous and the VIP room we had was stunning I have to say though that the staff are the best so kind friendly helpful and accommodating special thanks to Miller and Adda who are just delightful whom I had the pleasure of having serve me several drinks at the pool bar and awesome conversations the front desk staff especially Merry were also so lovely highly recommend staying here!!!

1  Thank Tonia I
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to be there again, changed several amount of hotels in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh and this is absolutely the best i found finally. if i will be back i will for sure book again there.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel! It’s located slightly further away from the city than most hotels but a free tuk tuk there and back whenever you want to go there means this is not a problem, Adda behind the bar and restaurant, Emily behind reception and the tuk tuk driver who we used for the short tour of the temples for the day were very nice.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Naka Mason Meery and all staff are the best service room are comfortable with nice views and clean .break fast swimming pool and garden ,nearly the airport , good location for your rest car service free delivery to the night bar street and market.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Angkor Elysium suite for the first two days of my holiday as it was close to the airport and I wanted to be away from the hussle and bussle after my flight. Even though I landed 4 hours before check in they put me straight into a room so i could have a nap at no extra cost. It is 12 miutes out of town but thats not a problem as they will pick you up and drop you off for free between the hours of 8am and 8pm. The service in the hotel is impeccable, breakfast leaned more towards the asian food style so if you need western food your choices are a bit slim. The curries I had for dinner were out of this world, drink prices aren't dirt cheap but definitely modest and competitive with any of the other hotels in the city. Adda and Mason we really cool people, they helped me with any request I had and also Adda made some killer cocktails.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo