All reviews swimming pool and gym pub street tuk tuk hotel is situated room service beautiful room other hotels market cambodia
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Wonderfull hotel to stay, very friendly staff with polite hospitality. Good quality restaurant with many variety foods of all national. Very nice complementary breakfast. Good room service and very clen rooms.good swimming pool and gym.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Visahan S
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Visahan S.

Thanks for your complement feedback about our services during your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you were enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Saron

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is clean and tranquil. The staff very helpful. The charming and very friendly manager, Thanh Ro Oudom, kindly upgraded us to a beautiful room and the delightful Ms Pahna made sure we were comfortable and always greeted us with smile. All made sure we were as comfortabke as we could be. We are most grateful! Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
E-commerce T, Director of Sales at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Rami K,
Thanks for chosen our hotel for your accommodation. We are delighted to hear that you were enjoyed the stay. We are strive hard to ensure that all our guest are welcomed with the acceptable standard of service.

Once again, thanks for your comment. and we look forward to welcome you again the next occasions.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Wow it's really amazing experience awesome hotel.. high quality food and discipline workers beautiful swimming pool... Unpleasant place of Hotel low price wonderful hotel.. it's really lucky
I am coming soon

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jack S
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Jack S.

Thanks for being our guest and appreciated for sharing your comment. We look forward to welcome you to our hotel again for the future occasions.

Saron

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I’m here now at the Lucky Angkor Hotel and the staff and facilities are up to very nice standards. They have a daily free breakfast with many choices for guests from around the world. I’m staying here for 43 days to see the sights and to get to know the locals. I bought a Honda Click for transportation and use tuk tuk when going out at night to enjoy the goings on at Pub Street. No drink and drive ever. The hotel is a short walk to the Ler market where I purchase all of my silver. Very fine Cambodian silver at very, very reasonably prices. Custom made pieces have thrilled my family and friends. I’ll post a couple of pics below. Pub Street is a very short $3 tuk tuk ride away.

This is a very inexpensive hotel for the services you receive. Very clean. Again, the staff has been fabulous to us. They treat was like kings and queens. I very much recommend the Lucky Angkor Hotel for couples and families alike.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Curt,

Appreciated for chosen your stay with us and thanks for input your comment about our services. Its our pleasure to welcome you as part of our ambassador guests.

Once again, thanks you.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Before I checked in I was worried that the hotel would be a tad bit noisy because it's located right on the highway connecting Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. But I was wrong, the rooms were very well sound proofed. One thing that can be improved is the breakfast. Had better breakfast at other hotels in SR but they were more expensive than Lucky Angkor. Overall, no issues, I rate it 5 out of 5.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sai Karthik Red... M
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Sai,

Appreciated for your feedback about our hotel service during your stay in Siem Reap. We look into the area of your comment and going to improve it accordingly.

On the same noted, our breakfast set up is buffet, but we also offer the options of American and Continental breakfast to our guests who doesn't like buffet.

Once again, thank you for your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again sometime in the future.

Saron Khan