All reviews swimming pool and gym pub street tuk tuk four star hotel room service awesome hotel beautiful room cambodia market
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I’m here now at the Lucky Angkor Hotel and the staff and facilities are up to very nice standards. They have a daily free breakfast with many choices for guests from around the world. I’m staying here for 43 days to see the sights and to get to know the locals. I bought a Honda Click for transportation and use tuk tuk when going out at night to enjoy the goings on at Pub Street. No drink and drive ever. The hotel is a short walk to the Ler market where I purchase all of my silver. Very fine Cambodian silver at very, very reasonably prices. Custom made pieces have thrilled my family and friends. I’ll post a couple of pics below. Pub Street is a very short $3 tuk tuk ride away.

This is a very inexpensive hotel for the services you receive. Very clean. Again, the staff has been fabulous to us. They treat was like kings and queens. I very much recommend the Lucky Angkor Hotel for couples and families alike.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Curt,

Appreciated for chosen your stay with us and thanks for input your comment about our services. Its our pleasure to welcome you as part of our ambassador guests.

Once again, thanks you.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Before I checked in I was worried that the hotel would be a tad bit noisy because it's located right on the highway connecting Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. But I was wrong, the rooms were very well sound proofed. One thing that can be improved is the breakfast. Had better breakfast at other hotels in SR but they were more expensive than Lucky Angkor. Overall, no issues, I rate it 5 out of 5.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank saikarthikreddy
E-commerce T, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Sai,

Appreciated for your feedback about our hotel service during your stay in Siem Reap. We look into the area of your comment and going to improve it accordingly.

On the same noted, our breakfast set up is buffet, but we also offer the options of American and Continental breakfast to our guests who doesn't like buffet.

Once again, thank you for your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again sometime in the future.

Saron Khan

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Found two baby lizards inside of the room. Besides the lizards, the bathroom and beds were nice. So, if you like lizards, I recommend this hotel. I gotta say Cambodian hotels aren't the best, but this one smelled so bad!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda T
E-commerce T, Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Amanda T,

Greetings from Lucky Angkor Hotel & Spa!

Thank you for your comments about our hotel ans service and we are pleased to received it as the constructive feedback for us to improve our service.

But at the moments, we have tract the history in our system and haven't find that you stayed with us and/or could you pleased clarify of what room number that you stay and what month and year then it would be helpful.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Little away from pub street 4 km. Except that everything about the hotel is AWESOME. Peaceful and quiet the hotel has all the facilities that a good hotel can boast of. Restaurant has wide menu. Pool is clean Exteriors are tastefully done up. Staff is courteous and is very pocket friendly. Good for visitors with family.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
E-commerce T, Manager at Lucky Angkor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Kapil B.

Thank you for staying with us and we happy to hear that you were enjoyed with our service during your stay.

We do hope to have the chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Location is a 3dollar tuk tuk away from pub street, Staff are very friendly and can advise you on many various cheapier local bars to drink , the rooms are spacious and comfortable, Mr Chen is so nice and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear James,

Thank you for chosen Lucky Angkor Hotel & Spa for your stay during your visited to Siem Reap. We happy to see that you satisfy with our service and we hope to welcome you back some day again soon.