All reviewscooking schoolelectric kettleclean roomstuk tukair conshower gellocal marketginger teapub streetincluded in the room ratenights in siem reapgreat hotelphare circusmodern hotelon arrivalceiling fanlovely pool
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

we used the free airport pick up. this was a really nice touch as no one likes trying to deal with a tuktuk or taxi when leaving the airport.
the hotel is super clean, spacious and the staff are helpful.
the free breakfast was ok...the eggs were cold. not sure if they are premade then served cold..the museli and fruit was delicious though.
the rooms were large, clean and quiet. the shower was lovely.
they have a complimentary shuttle to the night market at 6. we never used it. it is easy to wave down a tuktuk. we paid $1 to $3 to get to the market.
it is a bit far from the main area but we were happy with it. we will be staying here next time we are in siem reap.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Eddie J, General Manager at Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Hello joinkette
Thank you very much for your great review! I'm very happy that you appreciated the free pickup service. This is a very popular offering and one that is taken up by most of our guests. I'm very sorry that you received a cold breakfast. I will investigate this immediately with our kitchen staff. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I hope you had a very pleasant journey after you left us and we will be sure to warmly welcome you back to Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel when you return.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My significant other and I just spent 5 nights at the Lemongrass and Ginger Hotel and overall we feel very positive about the experience.

We are traveling for a long time on a limited budget so we are always trying to find the sweet spot of an economic price and favorable amenities. I think Lemongrass and Ginger fit that description very well.

The Good: rooms were thoroughly cleaned every day and the shower was nice and HOT :) The staff left 2 free water bottles in the room each day it was serviced as well (much appreciated). The pool area is very chill and the saltwater pool was actually really nice to hang out in. The free breakfast was nothing too special, but again it saved us money and kept us satisfied until lunch so it was a great help! All of the hotel staff were extremely accommodating, friendly, and attentive to our needs. They helped us in arranging tours and transports.

The Meh: On the first floor where we were staying the WiFi was sometimes difficult to connect to. Location of the hotel is a bit out of the center of things but really only a $2-3 tuk tuk ride or long walk to the action, which we didn’t mind.

Would certainly recommend this hotel for people looking to get the most for their money!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maxwellrasche
Eddie J, General Manager at Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hello Maxwellrasche
Thank you very much for your thorough review of Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel. As a hotel owner it's wonderful for me to read a review that clearly identifies the things we do well and the issues that need attention. I'm especially grateful to you for mentioning how accommodating our staff are. They really are the engine of our little hotel!
I would like to address 2 of the issues you've mentioned: breakfast and WiFi. But I would encourage you to contact me through the hotel website with further information regarding breakfast. It's difficult for me to train the staff without understanding exactly what the concern is. For example, was it the selection available, the preparation, or the presentation that wasn't to your expectations?
In relation to the WiFi I have to say that this is, unfortunately, a result of the telecommunications company limiting bandwidth at peak times of the year. When there is a large influx of tourists to Siem Reap I have personally found that internet connections often drop out or even disappear at times simply due to the high volume of connections. This unfortunate situation is nationwide. I have approached a number of telecommunications companies about this and all of them have confirmed they operate in this way. I can assure you that we are aware of the importance of connectivity in the modern age and we are constantly reviewing the market for better and more stable options.
I hope my response has adequately addressed your concerns and I'd like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I'm glad you enjoyed our hospitality and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Fantastic hotel. Quiet clean rooms, hard bed, good air con and ceiling fan, hot rainfall shower, nice breakfast on terrace by the pool and very friendly staff.
Hotel can arrange activities but we had arranged prior to arriving due to such a short stay in Siem Reap.
Free tuk tuk into Pub Street at 6pm, or a 20 min walk down busy highway 6. We enjoyed people watching and walking up an appetite for dinner.
Get a good map as many tuktuk drivers can't find hotel as not in town, we had to direct most of them.
Would definitely return if ever in Siem Reap again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Eddie J, General Manager at Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Noodlebasher
Thanks for your great review of Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel! It was a real pleasure to have hosted you during your stay in Siem Reap and we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. When leaving the hotel we always recommend taking one of our business cards so that you can hand it to the tuk tuk driver. If he is not sure of our location he can call reception and get directions in the local language.
Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your return trip to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We are staying right now that is 26/01/2018 in this beautiful property, I met owner of property sorry I don't remember name because it's hard to remember, let me tell you room is quite big and spices N span, and have all facilities.
Electric kettle, fridge and toiletries are also good.
Over all good services, one thing I want to suggest if you install intercom that will be very great.
Their is small swimming pool outside I like it so much. U can have beer their and chill out.
They arrange our tour, tuk tuk driver is very humble and nice guy, sorry again I forget his name, thanks for all the help,to owner and tuk tuk driver specially.
People must stay in this beautiful property.
P.S :thanks all the staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Jigmet D
Thanks for your great review! We're all very proud that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel that we have to offer. Unfortunately, an intercom system is not something that is requested by many guests so it's unlikely that we'll install one soon.
Thanks again for choosing Lemongrass & Ginger Hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights during our time here, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The price was right, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was simple but made to order and tasty, but our favorite part was the staff. They went above and beyond for our trip. We took the tuk tuk tour of the temples two days in a row, and we had the best driver, Sothy. He made our tour of the temples quite enjoyable, and we couldn't have been happier with the service he provided. Give that man a raise!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Connor M
Thank you so much for such a great review! I'm personally very happy that you've mentioned our staff. They really are the secret ingredient that makes our hotel the success that it is. Our drivers are all very hard working and Sothy is no exception. He's a great asset to our team and we're very lucky to have him working for us.
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to your return visit.