“Great restaurant”

The Butchers Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Allenhurst
Price range: US$20 - US$125
Description: American Glatt Kosher Steakhouse / Mediterranean Cuisine Farm to Table fresh USDA PRIME BET YOSEF GLATT KOSHER MEAT Third generation butcher Victor started the business in 2014 with the goal of providing extraordinary access The the best Glatt Kosher Steakhouse quality steaks and middle eastern grill. We are looking forward having you soon...
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I'm generally not a steak person, but going out with friends, decided to have what they're having - steak. I'm usually disappointed (I find I like the smell better than the taste) but this time I wasn't. What a delicious, outstanding meal! I loved the presentation and the food was delicious! I enjoyed every bite. The best part of the experience though, was the service. I'm not exaggerating when I say I had the nicest waiter I ever had in my entire life. I wish I knew the guy's name. He was an older guy (hope he won't be insulted that I called him "older" but he was older than the other 20 something waiters.) He was kind, attentive,almost doting on us, but not not pushy and annoying. He was just a lovely man and I hope his bosses appreciate him and realize what an asset he is.So although I generally don't like meat, this place did not disappoint and I totally recommend if you're ever on the Jersey Shore.

1  Thank Ida P

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Good food served promptly in a nice and not rushed atmosphere. The staff was very attentive and really tried to please the food was excellent and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The worst meal ever. I went for lunch with my son to have a kosher steak. Guess what they were out of steak, lamb chops too. We settled for a well done burger, ordered med rare, and chicken kabobs. I will say the onion rings were good. Saved me a lot of money since I was paying and the steaks were in the $50 to $60 range. Needless to say we will not be going back.

1  Thank 293martink
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The good was delicious but the service is what made this an outstanding visit. Our server was helpful and attentive. We would love to go back

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a really wonderful rib eye steak here. Smothered in onions and mushrooms. Side was rice with cilantro. ( was supposed to be rice and zucchini. ) My husband had a delicious hamburger with pulled beef on top. The portions were generous. We split the bourbon chicken appetizer. Tasty but wish we had been warned that it was spicy. Nice ambiance. We ate outside, and our waitress, Lexie was attentive and friendly. The only diet soda option was Diet Coke; there was no seltzer or diet sprite.

1  Thank Lmuschel