“Open 24/7, and Proud of it!”

Skelly's Hi Point Pub
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018

There are only a half dozen booths so you may well end up at the bar with the locals.
The food and service are adequate. We had dinner there so I can't say what lunch or breakfast may be like. And I don't know if they really serve around the clock.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have lived in Absecon for 30 years, and heard wonderful things about the Hi Point! I never visited until recently.... and it was GREAT! Their spinach and crab dip was TO DIE FOR!!! I had the special burger, which was also SUPERB!!! I just wish I hadn't wasted all those years NOT eating there!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch with family! The food was tasty! I especially enjoyed the Hi Point Special! Service was good. Before you go - check out Local Flavor for some great deals for this place!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

$1 Wings, $2 Bud/Light Draft. Great weekday specials. It’s not much to look at but the food is solid & a favorite with locals.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

If you're in the mood for a trip to a local bar with the local bar favorite hangout, check this place out. My personal favorite is the Stockton burger map! $2 domestic drafts. You can't afford not to come here!

Date of visit: July 2018