“This place has good food and great class!”

China Sea of Absecon
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I'm a long-time patron who can attest to the honorable character of the owners who are typically onsite, directly supervising the busy restaurant. I've ordered for myself, my family and also my office workers on many occasions. They get the order right and a typical reaction to the food is 'very good'.
The restaurant is clean, the workers are pleasant and their food is well respected.Not a hard choice!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Always eat here when staying in area. Far and away best Chinese food around. Authentic taste. Not greasy. All around good value too.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have mostly " take out/ to go - experience." ( 14 years worth!) This restaurant is my favorite for Chinese food. There are two closer to my home; Yet ,China Sea is my Scrumptious, can trust , worth the extra time to drive craving! Consistent in the food they create. If you are not dining in, few fun stores to explore in the complex they are located in. ( while you wait :-)

1  Thank jerimichelle C
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

It looked promising. Several Trip Advisor awards on the wall, numerous testimonials. Was prepared to be delighted. But good tasting food marred by a couple of elementary mistakes. Routine we÷t and Sour pork take out order marred by no eating utensils or napkin. Tea)y? Had tocead pork fried rice off of a piece of cardboard. As if It were a homeless dining experience. Egg roll terrific, rice barely warm. Ugh. Hopefully a temporary slip, but really, you can t follow a checklist. Chef Ramsey would have no mercy. 3 hours out of my territory for this. That s a No from me. Too bad, as it s÷ms a slip from their normal routine,, but it is what it is. Sign in store is supposed to wish good luck. Something lost in translation in this visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This place has the best Chinese food in the area. They deliver. They're very nice and it's a pleasure dining in as well. Their chicken is real white meat, excellent shrimp, and they offer steamed platters with sauce on the side for healthy eaters. I just love this place.