“Great late night stop ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to get away from AC for a late night bite. Decor is classic NJ diner. Waitstaff was friendly. Good food and service. Prices were comparable for the amount of food! Would come again

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Based on the online reviews, my husband and I stopped here for breakfast on our way home from Atlantic City. The decor of the restaurant was nice and the staff was friendly enough at first. However things went downhill quickly as soon as our breakfast was brought out. My husband ordered a cheese omelet and it looked perfectly cooked. My western omelet on the other hand looked like a brown, over cooked, and disgusting display of grossness. I was going to send it back but could not get the waitress’s attention even though she was standing and talking to another employee. She blew her nose as she was walking into the kitchen. She immediately came out with the coffee pot and went to fill my husband’s coffee. It was so quick I was compelled to ask her if she had washed her hands after blowing her nose. The dumbfounded way she looked at me told me the truth even though she said yes. I was offered another meal and she had the audacity to say it’s not like I touch your food.. laughable. No apologies... no explanations.. First impressions are everything.. won’t be going back for another try.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

No Atlantic City experience will be complete without stopping for breakfast lunch or dinner at the Phoenix Diner. The food is excellent, great portions, all baked goods made on site at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Always nice , breakfast spot , average food , nice atmosphere, clean ! It’s a diner, hard to spoil breakfast

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast on the way home from Atlantic City. Place is clean, everyone was very nice and food was delicious! Will definitely be back!