“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We are in the area for an LPGA event and were looking for a place for dinner. Saw this place on Trip Advisor. So glad we did. The food was great and plentiful. I had shrimp parm and hubby had chicken parm and both dishes were delicious. Dessert was tirimasu and chocolate peanut butter pie, both delicious. We will definitely eat there again when in the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this quaint little restaurant 3 times so far and have had a wonderful experience each time! The food is made to order and always perfect. BYOB.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The owner and his team are AMAZING people. So very friendly. Always makes you feel at home. Remembers your names and what you like to order. Have been coming here since it opened and am never disappointed. Love the pizza and the brusetta is awesome!! The restaurant is small but comfy. Great service. If this was located closer to my house I'd never not have pizza for a meal!! LOL. We come in after every Field of Dreams Baseball game! Love this place. You have to try it!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved the quaint little place. Not too many tables but very comfortable. Everything we ordered was perfect, from the fried rice balls to the eggplant parm and rigatoni in vodka sauce. Spaghetti aioli also! We were too full to look at the dessert menu! BYOB

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were staying close and I knew from reviews that I wanted to eat here. I didn't know what to expect but the seating area is small and parking lot is very small. Friendly service and delicious food. I had a meatball personal pizza and my wife had a buffalo chicken white personal pizza. It's nice to be appreciated with the owner thanking us on the way out. I would certainly stop in again if I was in the area for lunch or dinner.