Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
US$73
Book now, pay at stay
US$123
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$125
US$123
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Orbitz.com
All reviewsatlantic citywafflesindoor poolthe general managerthe breakfast areafresh fruittwo queen bedscasino hotelwhite horse pikecontinental breakfastminute ridestayed one nightchecking ingreat pricenew jerseysaturday nightsandra
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel was the best price for a Saturday night in the summer near the beach. We found it to be extremely clean. Every staff member was helpful, courteous, and efficient. Yes, the breakfast area is very small and with a little creativity the lobby and breakfast area should be able to be reworked to allow for better flow, but it served the purpose. Only hot item is the waffle and I wasn't a fan, but there were other items to choose from. The breakfast area is kept clean and well-stocked. As for Sandra, she runs a tight ship, but would you really want anything less? She is no slacker; as we were waiting for the elevator, we observed her sweeping in the laundry room and then organizing the large, heavy housekeeping carts for the morning's work. She helped organize and tidy up in the breakfast room and kept watch on the desk as well. There really is no reason that we could see why anyone would not want to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PATA08
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Recently stayed here for a couple of nights and was very happy. Hotel is small but clean and good rooms. What set it apart for me was the manager Sandra who was a wondeful caring and helpful person who kept the place up to snuff. Her staff was equally friendly. Would stay hre again, nothing fancy then again just really needed a bed for the night.

Room Tip: Stayed in a basic room which was clean and enough
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CaribBronxboy
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling from NC to our yearly family vacation to LBI. We made a stop at this hotel for the evening to break up the ride. Everything was reserved online! Upon arrival I went to check in. I was behind another customer who was being helped the woman told me to get my id and card out so I was ready when it was my turn. Ok no problem. As I approached she asked how many people I was with I told her my husband and 3 kids. She looked at me shook her head and told me nope you can't stay here!!!!!!!!! Really I thought!!!! I was shocked frustrated and livid!!! What the hell are we supposed to do I thought? I have a one year old 7 and 9 year old! She continued to attempt to put me down and be disrespectful all while her own staff were mouthing sorry to me!! I then had my husband go in,a us veteran! He was able to get this woman who we found out was the manager at this place!! To allow us to stay at her fine establishment! After we got in and she had gone for the evening the lovely two people managing the front desk apologized on her behalf stating she has been picking on certain customers and i was not the only one!!! Be warned if you are staying there the manager is mean!!! Good luck!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank soccer520
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed here last year and again one night this July 2017. Sandre is a well organized manager keeping an eye on "everything" - thus as big a job as this is, she keeps most things well under control. Lobby, welcoming. Hallways, clear and clean. Rooms, clean, bathroom 'stocked' (towels, soaps etc), AC put on prior our arrival. Breakfast area clean, good selection pastries, cereals, freshly made waffles, fresh fruit, juices etc. Special note to Sweta - very efficient and pleasant at check-in - helping out if need anything. Next morning she is keeping the breakfast area clean, making waffles for guests, re-stocking with fresh/additional food.....and with a pretty smile and caring attitude - thanks Sweta !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I will never EVER stay in this hotel again! The Manager ~ Sandra Brown, is the WORST, PREJUDICE, OFFENSIVE MANAGER I've ever encountered. First, when we arrived she saw my kids running just through the door but slowed down when they are inside their DULL lobby. Then she said "I'll put you in the 1st floor since they looked like they have full of energy". I get that, but first impression that's the first thing you can say?!!! The look she gave to my family was very demeanor and condescending!!!!
The next morning, when we were eating in their breakfast room she saw my daughter playing and singing with her 4 y.o voice and she came and approach us "It's too early in the morning!"... Really? It's 9:30 AM and we are in the public area... and my daughter is not even screaming! And If she's playing, she was just in the table!!!! We also have a daughter who's mentally challenged and she saw her just raising her feet on the chair and she came back again and said "No feet on the chair!!!!" Wait a minute, can't you wait for us to correct our child first because we always do! It's her fidgety behavior and that's uncontrollable for Autism! The whole time we were in the breakfast room she kept looking at us and made unnecessary comments to other guests that is offensive to others too. My husband cleaned up after eating, throw his plates to the trash can and she shouted 50 ft away “the milk goes to the sink”. Imagine a leftover milk from a cereal, maybe less than a quarter in a small styrofoam bowl. My husband apologized and she didn’t respond instead walked away. My husband asked one of the staff about the manager and she just shrugged her shoulder, I guess they are aware of her MEAN attitude and they are letting her do it!!! Grrrrr!
NO WAY, that I will ever let my kids be treated that way!!! That is the first time we’ve ever been treated that way.

Room Tip: Just stay away if you don't want to be treated less than a person
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family