Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$67
Agoda.comUS$67
TripadvisorUS$67
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

An issue came up and they were able to resolve my concern almost immediately. This is a great family owned hotel! They actually seem to enjoy doing hospitality! The rooms are just the right size and the air conditioning works great!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2017

i was recently there, got in on a friday, i was booked for three days at $200.00,but when i entered my room it sunk and the toilet bowl didnt flush,so i cancelled.and stayed for one day and me and my friend run out,i found a room at Best western,please even if its cheap do not go to this dump!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I noticed all the other reviews were 2 years old or more. These rooms were redone with furniture updated. Rooms were bright and airy, with a lot of non smoking rooms available. I have stayed here quite often since the remodeling and I definitely would recommend the STARLITE as a good budget motel close to AC. It's a big improvement since the previous comments.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 25 October 2012

room was prepaid prior to check in yet somehow I was charged again by the desk clerk...room was rundown and had musty odor & found dead insert of unknown species under a pillow...I stayed at the Superlodge a few months ago & would go there again instead of this place.

Room tip: old saying "you get what you pay for" certainly applies in this case - spend a little more money & stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This motel needs to be shut down and investigated. I checked in and the motel clerk approached the desk stoned. She looked like she was on something, what I dont know. We rang the bell 20 times when she finally buzzed us in. We check in and the smell was horrid upon first opening up the door. The smell was combination of dirty locker room, dirty socks, and linen that was never watched, and heavy pipe smoke. I can take some pipe smoke but there heavy cig smell. The walls were yellow, and the sheets were pretty much the same color as the walls. I noticed when removing the blankets there was hair ( YES! human hair I think) or a dog, all over the sheets. There was dirt or sand in the bed, and the pillows, blankets, and sheets were submerged in nicotine. We had to have the door open at night, to get ventilation since the ac did not work. I checked in late and so was terribly tired, and crashed. I woke up gasping for air because the smoke got worse around the 7am hour. If I did not know any better it felt like smoke was blowing out of the ducts. There was mold smell and visible mold in the tub. Soap bars that were half open, and when i opened up the toliet bowl it was clogged . There are no windows for ventilation in the bathrooms, and it appears they were covered up with some wood or board that they nailed last minute. There was graffiti on the boards. I have reported this to the board of health in the city, and making other complaints. I am so very thankful I did not bring my daughter on this trip. It would have landed her in the emergency room. Please shut this motel down , and make sure this motel has available maids on the premises . It does not look like a maid works here, and there was clerk either upon check out. I agree with the comments as i commented a few hours after checking in it does feel like your sleeping in a lung cancer alley or dumpster. Its sad that these comments are dated back from 2009 and no one has checked out this place. Do not go here: Warning: If you have immune problems, allergies, or furthermore a set of lungs. DO not check in, sleep in your car if you need to..I had to remove myself and check out early or I would have had a full blown asthma attack from the mold

Room tip: STAY AWAY! RUN..SLEEP IN YOUR CAR?. Dont expose your lungs. Call for help. Call the board. REPORT.
Date of stay: July 2012