See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Sitting in room right now. Nothing but noises when room should be peaceful and quiet. Window blind has nasty water stain, outside dogs are yapping, someone in room above must have a new pair of heals or they can't be still (nothing but click click and other shoe noises like they are pacing around the room); every car engine and reving is heard - like being on entrance to a freeway. Room is spacious - I guess that is supposed to be a trade for being too noisey for sleep.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2015

It was My first time in Bolivia, I got the hotel from Travelocity. The room was beautiful and very spacious and clean.
The staff was excellent they were accommodating and went out of their way to help me. The restaurant was clean and the food was good. They also have room service. I will stay at LP when I go back to Bolivia.

Room tip: If you want a room with a view be sure to ask for it.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LadyV210
LP H, Gerente at Hotel LP Santa Cruz Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Guest:

We appreciate you comments about our services and thanks a lot to take the time to write a review about LP Hotels®. We feel very pleased with the review, it motivates us to provide excellent services and facilities all our clients and guests around. We hope to see you again soon..

Ximena

Reviewed 26 May 2015

This was our first time in Bolivia and we had a short time to look for a hotel, so I chose LP Hotel because customer's reviews. This was our experience

Front Desk Service: it is the worst I ever seen in a hotel !!! We arrived to the hotel at midnight and the young woman (not sure if her name was Lorena) that was in the counter was really rude. First, she opened the front door with a really bad attitude, she hit it and didn't say any word to us. My parents and I were bad impressed when we greeted and didn't receive any response. She looked as having a really bad day but, is that an excuse to treat to customers as she was doing a favor? Have to say that attitude was very similar for rest of the front desk staff.

Location: It is about 30 min from Viru Viru Airport. I recommend to take a taxi in the airport instead of the hotel's taxi because it is cheaper (60 bolivianos) and you receive exactly the same service (I took both). This hotel is located in the old city neighbor, about10 blocks from the city center. We walked every day of our stay and seems to be a safe area.

Food: Breakfast buffet was nice and delicious (just 36 bolivianos). You can have fruits, eggs, pastry... and a great coffee machine. This restaurant offers a short variety of dishes, however has good prices and best of all the staff brings the service that customers expect from a hotel (congrats to them!). If you want to try other kind of food, there are several choices two or three blocks away.

Room: clean and very roomy. We were three adults and get a three single beds plus one desk and three night stands. The TV was too small to enjoy it from the beds so I think the hotel can bring a bigger screen for this room size. A/C was OK and cooled the room in a short time.

One more thing, if you are a light sleeper, I recommend you to stay in the last floor because this building doesn't have a good noise control and you can hear what happen in the street and the upper rooms.

Room tip: Don't ask for a room with street view. Windows are not efficient to avoid the noise from the cars.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Luz015
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night in LP hotel here in Santa Cruz due to flight issues. I wasn't aware I had paid for the suite but 70$ was beyond reasonable for the room. It was so clean and spacious! I had my own jacuzzi in the room as well. After 3 months in South America it was well spent and needed to relax and pamper myself before the long flight home. Staff was alright. They made sure there was a cab for me at 4am. For some reason room service regarding food is cut off way early and there isn't too much around the area itself except a Burger King I was able to find.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
LP H, Gerente at Hotel LP Santa Cruz Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Dear Guest:

Beforehand thanks for being kind and let us know the opinion you have about our services. We feel very pleased with the comments it motivated us to provide excellent services and facilities all our clients and guests around. We hope to see you again soon!

Ximena

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I arrived at 4.30 am and had only booked from that night but they were able to accommodate me. Lovely clean room and a good restaurant. It was next to the stadium where there was a concert with a great festive atmosphere.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear Guest:

We appreciate you comments about our services and thanks a lot to take the time to write a review about LP Hotels. We feel very pleased with the review, it motivates us to provide excellent services and facilities all our clients and guests around. We hope to see you again soon...

Ximena P.